Community post

Discussion

7dpo (I think) but not feeling much.

I'm not a charter so my dpo and ovulation could be off. I do chart my periods every month so I know my cycle average is 27 days. I was reading other posts and according to my lmp I'm 7dpo but I don't ha e symptoms. The only thing I do feel is when I go from sitting or laying to standing my uterus feels like its tearing!! :( ... my ovary areas will cramp slightly for a sec but that's it.... anyone else???

*no breast tenderness
*no spotting
*no hunger
*no nausea

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

It's been 2 days since you posted this. How are you feeling today?

With my son, I wasn't 100% positive when I ovulated but I have an idea. I used an OPK, got a positive result and assume I OV'd a day after that. So going by that, here is a list of my early symptoms:

5 & 6 DPO I had mild cramping, almost like AF coming.
7 DPO I got up that morning and nearly fell over I was so dizzy.
8 & 9 DPO I had tender breasts

I did an FRER test at 9 DPO and got a faint line. I did another FRER test at 10 DPO and it was darker. Lastly, I did a digital FRER at 11 DPO and there it was... +

Have you tested yet?

9 years ago

I tested at 7dpo just because BFN
I tested yesterday 9dpo BFN
And I tested about an hour ago and got a BFP
Now I'm just freaking out and still no symptoms

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!! I wouldn't worry about not having some of the early symptoms. You are lucky. Just watch for spotting and cramps. It is normal for it to happen. I had some around 6 weeks. I had a miscarriage too so I know what those cramps feel like.

Good luck! Sending your little bean sticky vibes! I will know more in the next few days if I am pregnant. I got a very faint line today but I'm trying not to get too excited just yet.

9 years ago

Got my BFP this morning!! Yahoo!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo