Community post

Discussion

Hcg and Progesterone

Well, first time ever posting a question on any webpage. :-) Was going to give a little info about myself. I'm a mom to 3 beautiful daughters (1st 2 from previous marriage and hubby and I have 1 together) Needless to say, after having 3 healthy, easy pregnancies, finding out that I was miscarrying in April, was devastating! It took years(LOL) to convince hubby to have another one. We were so excited. Waited the prescribed time before trying again(or should I say not trying, just not preventing) I am 35, and after the miscarriage my doc said to come in to get bloodwork as soon as I got a +. So I did, AF isn't due until Fri, and had + Sat-Mon, and thought I was seeing things. Got the results yesterday, HCG 313, Progesterone 25.59. They said this is great, u r definitely pregnant, just really early. I ovulated Aug7(I think) got + @10DPO, labs @12 DPO. Was just wondering about it being so early, my age and family history of twins(both sides) is the progesterone is an indicator of twins? Anyone have an opinion?? I go for a redraw of labs today. Hoping for just 1 healthy baby, but just curious. Oh, by the way, I will keep u posted and sorry for the rant

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats! I'm not sure about levels but they sound good! And doc is happy :) I'd ask them when you go in! Do some research too but don't read too much into it. Enjoy being preggers again :)

9 years ago

Sound good congrats my pig was 9.5 still no bfp for me

9 years ago

Thanks to both ladies that replied!! I appreciate the time u took to reply. FINALLY for the test results back from the redraw on Thurs, and the Hcg was 694.5. Doc was happy, so I'm happy. Just wanted to update and say thanks :-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo