Community post

Discussion

Dry CM And Late Period, BFP ANYONE???

Hi Ladies! I've been waiting in vain for AF but, still no sign. I'm currently at 15 dpo and at a complete loss, I had a light bleeding/spotting that never filled a pad with just brown spots daily that ended after 4-5 days, not my usual heavy flow that lasts for several days with persistent, crippling cramps. Two days after that unusual spotting, I had an odd moment in the middle of a conversation where I suddenly felt wet and thought my period had started a bit earlier than expected. Now, almost a week later I've had no CM and I have no idea what to make of it because (TMI is fast approaching, prepare for it!) I've now begun to notice a thin, milky white discharge that kind of drips out after I've finished urinating and I've noticed a little on my undies.
Oddly enough since I missed my period yesterday I've suddenly got a sore throat again and I feel hot, nausea is full-on, finding myself gagging after eating even though I thought it would settle my stomach. I tested at 8 dpo and got a BFN, trying to wait until a few more days to get a more accurate result. Is there anyone who has experienced any or all of this and got a BFP????

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I didn't want to leave you hanging. 8dpo is early to test. Isince you've missed af I would test away :) good luck! Baby dust!

9 years ago

Thanks...for not leaving me hanging hun! Lol! Seems like everyone else was either busy or willing to do just that!
I'm trying to wait until after my birthday to test, don't wanna be so disappointed and crushed I stay in bed crying all weekend. It would be a lovely gift to get a BFP for my birthday tho! Lol!
Thanks again! Sending lots of prayers up and oodles of baby dust your way!:)

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure if anyone else has been following this but I'm at 18 dpo and I received a faint second line on an e.p.t...just a little encouragement for anyone who was or is experiencing a bit or all of what I was. Faint, but the line is definitely there and my hands haven't stopped shaking...it's an absolutely wonderful birthday gift...an amazing one from God! I'm in awe...I was starting to give up hope until I started waking up with a dry mouth everytime I fell asleep or dozed off for a few...lol...I drool sometimes, so that persistently dry mouth was definitely a sign for me! I started doubting the doubt that I wasn't pregnant...my gums bled yesterday morning after I brushed and I found it odd. Thrilled, excited and scared i'll have another miscarriage. I really hope this sticks...haven't stopped praying since I saw that second line...i'll be stocking up on h.p.ts and re-testing in a few more days...wanna see that darl line to put my mind at ease once and for all. Oh dear...I wish all you ladies lots of baby dust and i'll be praying for you all as well!
I truly hope my post has helped or will help someone.

I'm not sure if anyone else has been following this but I'm at 18 dpo and I received a faint second line on an e.p.t...just a little encouragement for anyone who was or is experiencing a bit or all of what I was. Faint, but the line is definitely there and my hands haven't stopped shaking...it's an absolutely wonderful birthday gift...an amazing one from God! I'm in awe...I was starting to give up hope until I started waking up with a dry mouth everytime I fell asleep or dozed off for a few...lol...I drool sometimes, so that persistently dry mouth was definitely a sign for me! I started doubting the doubt that I wasn't pregnant...my gums bled yesterday morning after I brushed and I found it odd. Thrilled, excited and scared i'll have another miscarriage. I really hope this sticks...haven't stopped praying since I saw that second line...i'll be stocking up on h.p.ts and re-testing in a few more days...wanna see that dark line to put my mind at ease once and for all. Oh dear...I wish all you ladies lots of baby dust and i'll be praying for you all as well!
I truly hope my post has helped or will help someone.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo