Community post

Discussion

14dpo bfp waiting on blood hug!

14 dpo got a light positive 15 dpo took a digital one got a clear yes pregnant went to the doctor to take a blood test won't be able to go back to the doc for 2 more days but am pretty sure I am preggers! On cd32 and no period usually get it on cd28 and boobs are very sore! Just wondering what the next steps are in the process are if anyone can comment like how soon do you get the prenatal blood work done and I know there is an ultrasound at 12 weeks but can you get one eArlier? Does it just depend on if you are seeing an on or going public? So many questions! First baby and super happy but anxious want the next 9 months to go by drama free!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
I'm in the UK and when we go to the doctor after a positive pregnancy test we don't get bloods done. With my ds my doctor didn't even check my results she said home tests are reliable enough.
You will only get an early scan if you spot, have unusual pain, have a history of mc or health problems that could affect the baby. If you are worried talk to the doc about getting one, otherwise try enjoy your pregnancy and try not stress, it's not good for the baby You are going to hear that a lot, lol.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo