Community post

Discussion

5dpo - Does this sound hopeful?! Please help!

Hi there,

I have a 15 month old son, and only knew I was pregnant with him 2 days before my period was due. I found out because my tummy inside just felt 'different' and I was cramping like absolute crazy, I also just 'knew'.

So we are on cycle 1 of trying for bubba number 2. I am currently 6 dpo (just! It's just gone midnight) and experiencing some symptoms I would like to share. Writing this on my phone so hoping it makes sense! I will probably try to update this each day if I can. Here are my symptoms so far -

1dpo - throbbing ovary
2dpo - throbbing ovary
3dpo - throbbing ovary, bbs little bit sore
4dpo - woke up feeling sick, headache, few twinges and throbbing on and off in ovary, a biggish sort of 'twinge' in middle of uterus, bbs sore, light crampy feelings on and off, sharp pains in groin every now and then, couple of sharp pains up 'there'
5dpo - throbbing ovary, few twinges, slight sore throat (but don't feel unwell), weeing frequently, creamy and stringy cm, cp v low and firm, nose a little runny on and off, bbs sore on and off, v dizzy and lightheaded - almost drunk feeling, feeling a little sick, period like cramps in lower tummy and back (as soon as I got that, I felt like I *know* I am)

What do you think? Does that sound like I'm in for a good chance of being pregnant?

Thank you so much in advance! X

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This would be my first child If i am pg. I am now 6 dpo so I believe me an you are on the same schedule as far as DPO. I have been having flu/cold like symptoms since about 2DPO but they have went away almost, just have a lil sore throat, runny/stuffy nose off and on. lower back pain, dizzy spells, nauseous but havent actually vomitted, fatigue, i believe my af is due to arrive between 28-30th.... fingers crossed for the both of us, I really hope this is it because this me and my fiance 5 cycle of trying.. :) xxxx

12 years ago

Sounds similar to what's going on with me. Felt like I was about to get AF at 5dpo. That doesn't happen. Sounds like you could very well be in for a !! The only thing you can really do is play the waiting game until you can test.

12 years ago

Thank you! :D. Pooby - any news?

This is what has been happening with me -

6dpo - slight sore throat, cramping, dizzy, bloated, v hot cheeks (had throughout whole pregnancy with my gorgeous little son), extremely emotional, snappy and irritable
7dpo - Cramping, burning/shooting pains in groin/ovary area, weeing a lot, emotional, bloated, gone completely off tea (which I love!) and meat. Yuck.
8dpo - cramping A LOT, funny feelings in groin and lower abdomen (tingly/burny/tickly sensation), hot cheeks, bloated, weeing a lot
9dpo - cramping A LOT, sharp pains in uterus, nausea, weeing lots, wind, very tired, headache, thrush-like symptoms, very emotional, hot cheeks
10dpo - bloated and wind, twinges in ovaries and uterus, sharpish pains in ovaries and down my groin (burning kind of pain in a way), hot cheeks, slight nausea and dizziness. Getting very tired earlier than normal bedtime.

X

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo