Community post

Discussion

Slight AF cramps

So I'm about ready to lose it! I had my HSG procedure July 28th also I didn't take Clomid this cycle. I was charting like I normally do and my temps have been in the lower ranges varying from 96.7. 97.9 but nothing higher and definitely nothing to indicate ovulation has occurred. I got sick Thursday afternoon and ran a low grade fever Friday and Saturday. Starting to feel better on Sunday. Resumed taking my temperature on Monday.

Today I feel like I'm starting to have AF cramps. So I'm a little sad about that. No actually bleeding but the beginning cramps are oh so familiar. Honestly, I'm getting a bit frustrated with the whole thing. I don't want to give up but I�m ready for it to happen already. *sigh*

I�m going to stay positive until that raggedy bitch shows her face!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had cramping up until week 7. It felt like I am getting my period. I had to always go to the washroom to see if that really isn't my period. Don't worry cramping can be a good thing. That means something is growing :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo