Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding or Early period?

Hey all, My name is Kelly. I'm new to this site, been about a week or two since I signed up. I have a question. I'm so confused. I am 13dpo (I think) and was due for my next period tomorrow. Well, lets go back a bit... Up until September, I would always get my period on the 26th of the month, and are about 5 days long. My husband and I have been ttc since September. In September, I got my period on the 23rd. it lasted only 3 days. October, I started spotting a day later, the 22nd, it was very light, not anything at all like a normal period and lasted 6 days. Today, I started spotting again and wasn't supposed to get my period til tomorrow. It's like a brownish, pinkish color, just like last month. about the size of a dime on my underwear and not much when I wipe. I'm really hoping this is it. I've had a lot of the symptoms, sleepy, hungry all the time, headaches, backaches, veins on my thighs and breasts, stretch marks on my breasts and thighs as well, irritable, moody, weepy, constipation, etc,. I'm hoping this means I'm pregnant. Would be awesome. Anyone else having trouble distinguishing between implantation bleeding or early period?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Does ttc have a way to push my periods to be earlier? Or is this implantation bleeding? I have no idea, i'm so confused. I just know I used to get my periods on the 26th of the month and now feel like it's jumping back... What does it mean? Help! lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, So, today I am 14dpo, spotting started yesterday and has been around a dime size but less than a quarter... Brownish in color. Not like a normal period at all, hardly any cramping, and little spots. Supposed to start my period tomorrow. Will just go with whatever happens... ;) I'm so hoping this is it though! Would be so exciting! Have had some other symptoms still too; Goosebumps and stretch marks as well as veins on my breasts and thighs, headaches, backaches, sleepiness, always feel like I need a nap, always feel like eating, had constipation for a day and a half (Frequency of it changed), nausea, cramping, skin has been more oily lately, especially my face, and my hair too, which has never been like this before. If I don't wash my hair everyday instead of every other day, it feels weird. Anyone else having these same issues??

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo