Community post

Discussion

Just seeing what you ladies think.

I am in the TWW and I am just driving myself insane, with going back and forth in my head "yes, I am pregnant! Well�� maybe Im not"

I am on cycle day 27 or 28 and have had very very sore/heavy breasts for over a week now, and not like pms breast pain, you know the pain Im talkin about, that super heavy, achy pain, that PREGNANT pain that I keep telling myself is unmistakable But yet I keep doubting myself. Just yesterday I started feeling like I am peeing a lot more, without drinking any more than usual. I have been really bloated too, and I usually dont get thus bloated until like 2 days before AF, but I have been like this for at least a week. Gassy loud tummy too, and my gums bled a little this morning while I was brushing. I feel like I have more pregnancy symptoms than pms but I also know I kind of already have my hopes up, so my judgement is clouded! Tell me what you think!??

I have taken 2 cheapie first signal test, and 2 FRER tests, 3 of them had EXTREMELY faint lines, 2 of which where within the tine limit. The 4th that came up negative was a cheapie as well as the one that had a faint line, but hours after the limit. (I know I know, shame on me for keeping it) they are all so light that I keep telling myself that its possible they are evap lines. Then I think about it, and Im like what are the odds of THREE!!??? they cant all have been evaps. Right??

So then today, I was at work and sort of felt wetness (TMI) and thought well this is it, im gonna go to the bathroom and see that AF came early, but I went to check and there was only a very tiny streak of brown blood on my panties, so I went pee and wiped and there was about a dollar coin sized amount on the t.p. and then nothin. Nothing all day, and still nothing now. So I then went from thinking AF was there to maybe thinking it was implantation spotting, AF always starts out pink/red for me right away. This blood was light brown with clear CM (TMI) I have read different things about implantation, some say its too late for it, some say I am exactly within the expexcted time frame.

I dont know what to think, at this point I just want to know one way or the other, I am not spending money on any more tests until I am late. Even though we werent trying, I want this, I miscarried in May and I just feel like Were ready. Fingers crossed!!! I am waiting until Saturday to test, if AF doesnt show up that is.

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I had pinkish mucus when I wiped this morning which at first made me worry that my period was here, which would be weird bc it's only due to come on Monday but then that was it no more redish mucus all day. I took a digital test and it said "not pregnant" :( ... I know it's too early but it still made me sad. I know how u feel about the lines so that's why I do digital bc I would spend hours analyzing them.

What day are u on? I am on DPO 11

9 years ago

Yeah, its nerve wrecking to think AF is coming early!! I want so badly to go buy a digital test, but I keep telling myself to just wait until saturday. I think I am between 10-12 dpo. Not exactly sure. I feel like I am gonna cave and spend the money, I just want to know!!

9 years ago • Post starter

My friend convinced to wait till Saturday ... I hope I can make it! If u are going to keep thinking about it and drive yourself nuts (I know I would) then just get the digital.

I hope we are both preggers! Keep me posted on what happens :) it nice to have someone to talk to that's going through the same thing

9 years ago

I am gonna try to hold out. Its tough, I am always pretty relaxed until the 4 days leading up to expected period. I definitely will, you do the same. to you!!!

I caved and took a digital test I am bummed. I am pretty sure Im not.

I think it's too early to tell... It's not over till u get AF!

9 years ago

I think I am geeting my period :( ugghhh I've lost all hope for thi month ... Any luck with u?

9 years ago

I am due to start af today, checked my cervix this a.m. and there was a microscopic amount of pink, but haven't had anything else. My boobs have barely hurt at all today, and I have had some really pinchy cramps. I have no clue how to feel. I am expecting disappointment, but I hope thats not the case. Why do u think af is here? Have you seen red blood? If not, then you're not out yet!! Hold out hope! Its really hard, but its not over til its over.

Everytime I go to the bathroom and wipe I have a small amount of pinkish and bown mucus which is what I get when I'm about to start my period... So I'm convinced there isn't much of a chance :( my AF should come on Monday so we shall see what happens ... I still plan to test on Saturday

But I'm still hoping for the best but expecting the worst ...

9 years ago

Well its possibly implantation bleeding maybe? I will keep my that af doesnt come and you get a !!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo