Community post

Discussion

Symptoms but still unsure

I am 11 DPO today, had a BFN on 9 dpo. I felt like I was having almost every symptom in the book and today not so much. I've been very moody and feel like I'm going to cry about everything. Had a very vivid dream last night. Was a little queasy and am very thirsty. IDK what to think, just want that BFP! anyone else on the same page??

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Yes!!! I am right there with u!! I am going bac k and forth making myself insane. I have had a few VERY faint tests, but they r so faint, I keep telling myself they are evaps. I even had some scant light brown spotting today one time, that I am hoping was implantation but of course it could be early AF! I am going NUTS!!

9 years ago

I just took a First response and there is a VERY faint BFP!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thats awesome!!! Congrats!!! I am trying so hard not to spend more money on tests. I keep telling myself taking 1000 tests wont make me pregnant if Im not. Lol. I want to just go get a digital, so I dont have to worry about lines!!

9 years ago

what dpo are you? I'm 13 today and this is my first positive. Thought I was 11 but i miscalculated.

Im not 100% sure honestly. I usually always feel my ovulation but didnt this month, I am somewhere between 10-12 dpo I think. We werent trying but we were not being careful by any means!

9 years ago

Oh I see! Well hopefully it will happen for you soon :]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo