Community post

Discussion

A little confused

Im a little confused. 3 years ttc so my bf and I decided to take a year off and concentrate on gaining a little bit of normalsy back. Thats not to say Ive stopped chating my p[eriods because im irregular i like to see when I'm due on to reduce any kind of surprise.
Ive had some long and short periods recently and from experience it all make charting a little difficult. As im not using OPK anymore I'm stumped.
I'm currently on CD23 with my calendar thingy predicting Im 4 days past ovulaton.
My bf was working away so we had a little suga time lol and had a little fun on Monday and Tues night. On Thurs when I wiped late at night I had a little nugget of blood on the tissue. Nothing more, nothing less, just looked like Id passed something. Then today (about an hour ago) when I wiped, It was really light pink.

Am i getting my hopes up? reading too much in to it? I know everyone is different but if one of his swimmers got lucky it wuld be amazing but I was looking forward to a years rest LOL I just dont know what to look for. Ive seen people post pics of lots of implantation blood and some ppl say they got nothing!

Any comments welcome :)

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo