Community post

Discussion

First Month Trying & expecting!! :)

This was my first month TTC.
My periods are irregular and so is my ovulation. My periods range from 27 to 40 days and I'm never sure when I ovulate, I only know by my CV mucus and I get mittelschmerz pain on my lower right side, usually. My partner and I had our usual sexy time not really even trying too hard. On the third, I had typical egg white mucus and that pain on my lower right side. We had sex that night and again on the 4th bc I still had egg white mucus going on. I figured I ovulated the 3rd or the 4th. I just took a test today, (18th) it seems faint to me but everyone's voting it as positive! (even I think it is!)
It's crazy we only tried for one month, not even, and now we're expecting.
I don't have many symptoms besides being bloated, having sore boobs, and being gassy, ewh.
My friend is saying there's no way I'm pregnant but I've just been feeling it and even the test says so! I'm going to test again in 4-5 days to be super sure. I'm very excited, I wish you all the best of luck because it's such a wonderful feeling that I can't wait for you all to get!! :) Good luck future mama's <333

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congratulations!!!!!!! That's wonderful news! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo