Community post

Discussion

11dpo BFP!!!

At. 3dpo my teeth started hurting for no reason.felt nauseated for a second
4dpo was just tired slept 7 hours and took two naps....also had a vivid dream of a BFP
5DPO nothing besides the fact that I ate jerk chicken and then a pbj water taste like asprin yuck!!
6dpo I felt cramping all in my lower abdomen water still taste like asprin idk y....wanted to cry but then got angry very low alcohol tolerance
7dpo I felt a sharp pain in the center of my abdomen water still taste like asprin I noticed alot of creamy cm in my panties cp was high
and still soft like really soft vomiting uncontrollably bc of the alcohol the night before (that never happens)btw
8dpo nothing besides being overwhelmingly tired thirsty and hungry
9dpo still tired took a nap everyday this week....feeling like I can eat a horse....mouth feels like sand and yet it's watery....cm really creamy BFN????CP HIGH and medium
10dpo feeling like my lower belly has a rock in it.....tired didn't want to get out of bed.....very very faint BFP almost couldn't see it.....
11dpo faint but visible BFP....TOOK A NAP TODAY feeling like I'm starving very dehydrated still feel this pressure in my lower abdomen like a rock is there some cramping moody almost cried watching grammy clips on youtube....lml.....BFP!!late afternoon retest also bloated

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo