Community post

Discussion

AF late? Still getting BFN?

Hey ladies. I'm 15dpo and AF is now 2 days late. I've been testing every day and getting BFN on all of my tests. Anyone in the same position or have some encouraging words?? I feel like AF is imminent but I hope not!

23 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
You could have ovulated late or implanted late and its not registering yet so don't give up until af arrives. As we all know our bodies do strange things.
Good luck I hope you get your

8 years ago

Thank you Kerzie, I'm really trying to stay hopeful!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the same boat as you, JayBay! 16dpo, 4 days late and nothing but BFNs. If I can hold off, I'm going to try to wait until I'm a week late before I test again - I've read some people don't get their BFP until then - but I can't help but worry AF might be on her way. Hoping that BFP is just delayed because of late implantation or something.
Had a CP 2 months ago, so we could use some good news this cycle.

Good luck to you!

8 years ago

ALittleFaith, it sounds like you are likely to get your BFP! Especially since you are 4 days late! Is your cycle consistent? If yes, then I'd say you have a good chance this month :) However, I don't have the slightest clue how you could hold out until a week late lol. I can't stop testing. On a more depressing note, I think AF is coming. I had some brown cm yesterday (only when inspecting, not upon wiping if you know what I mean), more brown today, I just went on a jog and now its more pink with brown :( Put in a tampon about an hour ago, just checked and there's next to nothing on it. What is going on?!

Same for me! 2 days late, a fee mild cramps here and there. I felt like passing out, and needed a nap! I figure it's just pms, but , not so sure now!

8 years ago

Rdw0711, sounds promising! I hope this is our month!

Update : Now 16dpo. The bleeding seems to have stopped, AF should have shown nearly three days ago. If I'm pregnant, I'm guessing the bleeding was brought on by jogging yesterday. Still seeing a BFN this morning.

I am 10 days late and still BFN well the last day i tested was 4 or 5 days ago i might retest again today.. this will be my second cycle after my miscarriage.. best of luck ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Slnshrra27, I think you should test and please keep us updated!

I will in a bit.. ill keep you updated :)

User Image

8 years ago

BFN :(

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo