Community post

Discussion

CD17 or 7DPO

Any of you ladies that have gotten your BFP or know someone who has, (TMI) that had a lot of thick, creamy, lotion-like CM the past 2 days?? Usually my CM gets very dry around this time but now it's a lot of thick, creamy, and almost lotion-like. My cycle began 8/1/14 (4days) & BD 9th, 11th & this morning. I've been reading that it can be like that after ovulation if conception occurred bc of high estrogen or progesterone levels. And that if conception didn't occur CM should be dry until right before your going to start. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm really trying hard not to look too far into things this TWW but its really hard to miss this. Thanks for any input ladies

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Haha, I hope that's what it is! That happened to me several days after where I think I O'd. I dried up mostly and then all of a sudden BAM lots of creamy white CM.

I do think that CM isn't a super viable source though, because some woman don't always get the CM the way research tells us it works, so I'm not looking into it, just like I'm not looking into the fact that my temperature didn't shoot into the sky because temperature isn't a really matter-of-fact thing either... c: here's to hoping we both get our BFPs! *baby dusts*

9 years ago

Ha Yes!! cheers!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo