Community post

Discussion

ovulation pain..

So I am TTC with my 4th. I really hope this is the cycle that gives me a positive hot!! I'm starting to really track activity since January. I've never really noticed ovulation pain in all these years. Its not bad but bothersome. has anyone else experienced this? What do you experience during ovulation?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I started charting 16 months ago. I have learned SO MUCH about my own body during that time! It took me about 3-4 months to feel ovulation pain. I can feel twinges in my ovary (I only have one ovary so only ovulate off the one side) the day before I ovulate (confirmed by temp spike). I also get very bloated for O day and 1dpo and then my boobs get sore from 1-2dpo all the way to day before AF. I also have never had so many zits in my life! They always come about 2-3dpo.

Good luck to you!

8 years ago

Omg yes the beloved bloating and breakouts! Lol! Today I started feeling butterflies, flutters if you will. Weird!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago • Post starter

When my body ovulates I get cramps like pms but not intense they come and go. I also get breast tenderness and light spotting. I know that sounds like the beginning of Af but I've done a lot of research and I've seen my doctor and they told me my symptoms we're ovulation because of the timing during my cycle. I hope this helped!! Baby dust to yall: )!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo