Community post

Discussion

15 DPO.. going crazy!

As of today I'm 15 DPO and still NO signs of AF *yay!!* I however really don't have any telling symptoms that I may be pregnant. So frustrating! I'm holding out until Monday to test per the hubby's request.. but I'm going crazy! The only real symptoms I have is of course the missed period, semi-sore nipples, some weird feeling in my uterus, I can't really even explain the feeling.. and I'm pretty sleepy. I feel like I could start AF any second, but no cramps. I just feel wet down there (sorry - TMI!) I'm really hoping AF doesn't shower her ugly face. This is the last month we can try since hubby starts a 6 month long deployment next month. *sigh*

to everyone!! :)

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sounds promising! I am impressed that you can hold out so long to POAS, especially after being late! (I am starting to come to grips with the fact that I am a POAS addict though :)

Good luck and keep us posted! Baby dust!!!!

12 years ago

my fingers are crossed for you and the hubby, I am in the same position but my hubby is not deploying (hugs to you).

12 years ago

Well AF showed her ugly face. Looks like we'll be waiting a while to start our family :/

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo