Community post

Discussion

15 dpo symptoms..

So I know this is not my mind playing tricks on my body this time because I've honestly thought "no way in hell this is my month" and wasn't even trying anymore.....BUT :) :) :)

starting around 12dpo and continuing still...
-Lower backache..REALLY bad..i feel like i need a massage 24/7..it has never bothered me before.

-sore boobs..which I usually don't ever have, not even just before AF.

STRONG sense of smell. Didn't even think of this as -being a "symptom" til tonight..I realized that my nephew whom I babysit, who has been eating these toddler puff snacks for about 3 months now and I've never had an issue with..suddenly the smell of them makes me want to throw up!

-Increased CM.. this is a huge sign for me. the increased CM is unreal..

-Fatigue. Majorly.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi :)
I have been in this battle to get pregnant for about 1 year and 3 months. In every month I tried to look for symptoms but they always played with me and my body and I ended with my AF. I was very sad because I could not understand why those things was happening with me ( regular period, normal exams). So, for the last 4 months I stopped to think about get pregnant I didn't care about ovulation days anymore neither when or the right day to bed. The only thing that I did was give my life and dreams to God my Lord. So after so long trying to get pregnant I figured out on 11/15 that I was pregnant. I do not feel anything no symptoms none.. It is not like everybody says... I think the symptoms start after 2 months of pregnancy. So in my own conclusion is very important be relax and try don't think about symptoms or anything when trying for a baby. Just let happen. I believe that God has his time and plans for everyone life.
I hope you can get your positive soon.. Remember there are not symptoms for early pregnancy I don't feel anything until now ( 5 weeks and 3 days) I only feel tired and I have started noticing today that my abs are killing me. It literally feels like I did a crazy workout yesterday and 1,000 curls on my upper, lower and oblique abs! That is all.. Good luck
God bless you :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Thanks, well I honestly feel no symptoms anymore besides majorly fatigue and the increased sense of smell is there here. Im 2 days late now and not sure what to think. Im afraid to test.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo