Community post

Discussion

implantation Bleeding?

Hello ladies I need some advice. I will try and make this as short and sweet as possible :) I have been on Provera for about a year and am currently on day 7 of no AF. This is totally not normal for me. The latest AF has ever been is 4 days (last month was the next day after the last pill). I am not sure when/if I ovulated last month bc of complications with ovulation test (long story). Well since Monday (8/11) I have been feeling wet down there. And either Monday or Tuesday I had two small dark brown spots in my undies. Assumed AF was coming but she still hasn't. Been having some bad headaches for about a week, my lower pelvic area has been having these twinge feelings. Sides and upper part of my stomach having the same feeling. I know Provera can take up to 14 days to start your cycle but it is not normal for it to take that long for me. It is a very strange feeling that is hard to explain but I am almost calm about it. I am not stressing (which is not normal) about every little symptom or the situation. Took a pregnancy test this morning that came back negative. Has anyone else experienced this? And what was your outcome? I am wondering if the spots might have been implantation bleeding. Thanks for all your help and this wonderful website. Don't know what I would do without it :)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What was the result? It almost sounds like the spotting, increased CM, and pelvic feelings could be indicating ovulation?

9 years ago

I am not sure what was going on. First time ever that Provera didn't work but it did the next time.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo