Community post

Discussion

being so stron during this TWW

This will be our 4th month of TTC and every month I go crazy on this website and take pregnancy tests when I know it's too early. However, this month I havent even bought any tests yet so I won't be tempted! Saturday morning (13 DPO) I am going to test and I feel very hopeful. I f have been feelting a lot of twinges. Not many other symptoms..but they always say it'll come when least expected so I'm hoping not a lot of symptoms can lead to something great!!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi ffyea3382.

I am also in the TTW. This is our second month TTC after an ectopic in June, took 7 month before that to get a BFP.
My cylces have changed to 30 days and i don't track ovulation although this month have tracked BBT'S. I should be around 8DPO.
I also hate the wait, bought two tests today but not going to test until next week, had to buy them today as I live abroad and needed to go to the chemist for them.
Like you I have not had much symptoms. I have been very hungry and in an unusual happy mood for 3 days. Had some odd dreams and a few shooting pains in my stomach.

Just wanted to comment and send you lots of

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey Fyea3382!!
I am wishing you all the baby dust tomorrow. Good idea not purchasing any pregnancy test. I wish I didn't, as I've already wasted a bunch of money. When is af due? Mine is due on the 24th. I will be 11dpo tomorrow and testing FMU too. I would love a cycle buddy this wait is deathly awwww.
Using any specific hpt brand?
Having symptoms?

12 years ago

I ended up getting my period on Nov 22nd : ( I did test saturday using a clearblue digital and it came back negative so I figured she had to be coming soon :( So now another month and another TWW yet to come :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo