Community post

Discussion

hoping for this cycle to be the one~

I'm bonny. I've been on this website for a little while now. This is my first forum post and I could add this post in many categories..I'm 38. I have 3 boys, 17, 13, and 9. I have been attacked by the TTC bug. I think my bf has been as well. Right now, I have a rock solid relationship, we're financially stable, and would love to have an addition. I'm hoping this cycle is it! We're going at this the natural way. Meaning dtd before during and after ov etc. I'm not temping, opks etc. There is so much to deal with but fun!!! Baby dust to all of you who are TTC and healthy pregnancies for all who have BFP:)

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

10 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Hi Bonny,

We have similar background...I'm 36 with 4 DD, 16,12,8 and 3 and this cycle is my first one ttc since I had my daughter 3 years ago. I was bitten by the ttc bug and I'm hoping it doesn't take long! I'm currently on DPO 9... and very anxious! Baby dust to all!

8 years ago

It's amazing how we miss having a baby around! I hope this cycle is it! I'M ovulating now! I'm still waiting to have my dpos lol! GL and baby dust to you as well!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bonny! any updates?

goodluck and babydust to you both!!

8 years ago

Hi,
I wasted over a year doing it naturally and then found out my luteal phase was too short to conceive. By taking your bbt at least you know if you ovulate or not and exactly how long your luteal phase is.
I wish I had done some research sooner but I already have a 4yr old son and assumed it would be ok. I don't mean to pressure you, I just wish I was more informed sooner.
Good luck in your ttc journey, I hope it's a short one x

8 years ago

@primadona, AF is due Saturday..I'm afraid I am experiencing those symptoms versus pg symptoms. Maybe next time! How are you on your journey?

@kenzie, ! I know that you wish you were informed earlier it's all in His Timing

im 14po now, so far, BFN all the way :( guess i have to wait for next cycle.

8 years ago

@primadona bummer on the bfn! GL next cycle hon!! I have a feeling I'm waiting until next cycle myself AF and her symptoms are comin on strong:(

AF arrived today. keep me updated @katyfootballmomma FX!!!

8 years ago

@primadona I'm supposed to get my AF tomorrow according to this website. I'm not feeling any AF symptoms at all..so we shall see.

any updates ladies?? it was a BFN for me.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo