Community post

Discussion

October 2016 babies

View Full Post

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date?

Looking for buddies to share the journey with

Xxx

66 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Emmajade93- you had 7 miscarriages before? i had one and its already very2 sad.. Pray for your healthy pregnancy..

Aiyana and Rachi - both of you already has appointment for check up.. Nice !.. Im still considering where and when to do it.. This country is very new to me..

User Image

8 years ago

Emmajade... Pulling for you keep us posted with your progression baby dust to you ...

8 years ago

Thank you both, I'm starting to feel more relaxed and everything is good so far! Hoping this is my rainbow! Xx

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

8 years ago

Anyone plan for home birth? We are planning for home birth since here they encourage birth at home than in the hospital.. This is the first time we are going to try this method..

User Image

8 years ago

Hello everyone and CONGRATULATIONS on the BFP!

My due date has been estimated around 12 October but still to be confirmed.

This appears to be a very different pregnancy to my first one in that I am experiencing hot flushes / waves of nausea / headaches / migraines. All things I never had with my first 6 years ago ...

I went for a scan at a private clinic at 4 weeks from conception and all that could be seen was a gestational sac and the yolk sac --- I was a little disappointed but perhaps it was TOO soon.

Tomorrow is my first official appointment with the doc and will have my scan then - I will be 6 weeks and 4 days from conception.

I never know how to actually calculate my weeks.

Baby dust to each and every one of you and I hope that we can walk this exciting path together ... from all the different parts of the globe that we are from.

P.S. I am from South Africa.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi babyhopes..

Congratulations to you.. !

Scanning at 6 or 7 weeks normally will not see much.. i think another 4 weeks you might see alot of differences.. its difficult to wait that long.. By the way, did u see the heart beat ? Curious..

Keep us updated..

User Image

8 years ago

No sadly all we could see what the gestational sac and the yolk sac ... no embryo or heart beat.

The sonographer said that I was 4 weeks past ovulation day and that it was probably too soon.

I was then so freaked out that I went for yet another HCG test just to check that my levels were rising...

Luckily they had risen from 8 300 to 67 000 ...

I am just stressing for tomorrow's scan...

Funny how 6 years later I am a total ball of nerves yet with my 1st pregnancy I didn't have a worry in the world... AGE !!! ha-ha

Zue Zue - are you planning for the home birth now?

In South Africa you hardly hear of that anymore ...

This side they are very pro c-sec and I had one with my 1st so I am sure they will insist on another one for my 2nd.

To give you an idea when I had my son in 2009 there were 40 ladies in the maternity wards and out of the 40 - 38 were c -sec while 2 were natural.

Wow.. that is shocking to know..
Im originally from Malaysia where everybody gives birth either in clinics or hospitals but in the Netherlands home birth is highly encouraged.. Not many people give birth in the hospitals.
My third baby was borned at a clinic in Accra and there was no doctor around since she was too late. Only a few midwives that has no idea what to do.. panicking.. God's will everything goes well..

So i think home birth may be a good idea as well.. New adventure.. I have no idea how would it be..

User Image

8 years ago

Are you residing in the Netherlands?

I am obtaining my Dutch Citizenship next month from the Embassy and I am so very excited!

I will hold dual citizenship with South Africa and the Netherlands.

I am sure everything will go well and I pray you will have a wonderful experience at the home birth - should be a very relaxed and comforting environment... xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo