Community post

Discussion

October 2016 babies

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date?

Looking for buddies to share the journey with

Xxx

66 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Only just got a bfp due date of October 27 .. How bout you??

8 years ago

Hi, got my bfp last Wednesday, due about the 24th October. Are you beginning or end of October?

8 years ago

Hi Debbie just wondering have you made plans to visit an ob yet? I only got my blood test back two days so still have to get a referral to go see an ob haven't made any plans yet just hoping I get through this tricky period!

8 years ago

Hi Rach, I'm from the uk so it's done a bit differently here. We can contact the midwife directly. I contacted mine the day after I got my bfp. I had an ectopic 3 years ago and had to have 1 of my tubes removed so I have to have an early scan. I'm hopeful though. With the ectopic the only symptom was that something didn't feel right(I have older children) I didn't "fee" pregnant. Luckily they tool my concerns seriously and scanned me. Baby was in 1 of my tubes. This time I feel pregnant. It's hard to explain and ohhhhh the smell of anything. Good luck to both of us x

8 years ago

Hi All,

Congratulations to all of you !!

Im so excited.. got my +ve yesterday..
Not really a BFP.. still blurr.. but 7 out of 8 test were +ve.. :-D i know im a freak..

I hope we can share our exciting pregnancy stories together..

Best of luck..
-zue_zue-

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats zue when is your due date?

8 years ago

hi congrats to all....got my beta done last week HCG is 17000 plus and progesterone 22.docs office thinks its great.. im also due October as i conceived in January.my first ultrasound tomorrow kinda scared.. keeping my finger cross...

8 years ago

Thanx Rachi.. my due date will be on the 31st.. and you are 3 days before me.. :-)

User Image

8 years ago

Wow Aiyana! Already an ultrasound hope it goes well! How is everyone feeling with their pregnancies? Any symptoms I only have sore boobs no morning sickness .. Yet ???? Just booked my first ob appointment not till April 1st because he doesn't see patients until 8-10 weeks! Hoping I can survive the next 5 weeks stress free!!baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

Hi everyone I'm due October 29th. I'm seriously panicking I've had 7 miscarriages I do have a healthy 15 month old daughter but I can't help to worry about this baby. Doctors are rubbish and won't scan me early or keep an eye on me which I think is terrible after 7 losses! I am feeling the same as I did with my daughter though, so I, feeling more hopeful this time! Good luck to you all and congrats!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo