Community post

Discussion

Ttc after miscarriage last months 7dpo and feel awful

Hi ladies
I am Nicky and 39 I have two teenagers from my first marriage and Ttc for four months last year, I got to 11 weeks and lost our baby and am desperate to be pregnant again asap

I stopped bleeding after ten days and been doing clear blue digital opk and got a peak last Tuesday so we dtd and now I'm driving myself nuts
Not sure if it's wishful thinking but having vivid dreams and feel really emotional like I did when I feel before about the same time.

Busting to test but know it's too early my temp is up as well

Just feel really like a mad women today

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Nicky! I'm sorry that you had a MC! ITs so hard not to test and not system spot when you are TTC. Just wanted to say good luck and I hope little bean sticks this cycle!! Hoping your current symtoms are promising!! I'm 38 and ttc myself but I know it's not going to happen because of my tubal 9 years ago! It's all in HIS timing though! Baby dust

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago

Sorry for your lost . I had a mc November 14, and I was so mad at myself. Since i have been TTC , nothing happened.
Wish this is the cycle for you.

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks ladies, been tracking my temperature for the last four days and it seems very high at 99.32 for last three days and 99.98 four days ago.
Never done that before but Sen a few posts on here so thought I woudk try and see if it helps me understand my cycle better
Having lots of pain in right ovaiary for last day or so.
It's horrid on the tww, but not sure if it will happen or if I will even come on as they said after the miscarriage it could take ages for a period to come back ????

Good luck to us all xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo