Community post

Discussion

No Pregnancy symptoms & still ended pregnant

With my first daughter i had no symptoms until after 3 months. how many of you ladies did not get any symptoms but still ended up being pregnant???? when did you decided to test?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With my first (and only lol) I didn't find out I was pregnant until 12weeks. I really had no clue and didnt even think about it. Of course we weren't trying then though. Only symptom I had was a couple of dizzy spells and then I got a gag relex a few times when eating, I thought nothing of these at the time though lol. My pregnancy was great though, i was very lucky.

User Image

12 years ago

my daughter is my only one too lol. i had an awsome pregnancy. only nauseous when i brused my teeth.

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies !

With my DD , i found out i was pregnant at around 4weeks (very early) , and not because of many symptoms . My bestfriend kept telling me i was pregnant because i no longer wanted to hang out in clubs on the weekend . I just thought i was over the club scene.

The day we decided to test i noticed how full and big my bbs were, so full that they kept making my blouse button open (lol), i had to use the bathroom extremely bad, so we stopped in walgreens because i felt as if i was about to burst . We bought a test and i used the bathroom inside walgreens . After POAS , i noticed only one line and thought " told you im not pregnant " , before i could zip up my pants and fix myself , i checked back at the test , and saw ANOTHER LINE !! i was so in shock .

I really didnt have many pregnancy symptoms(besides fatigue) until after 8 weeks,after i craved pineapples, vomitted from mayonnaise,& ate a big mac almst ALL the time .
Other than that i had such a wonderful pregnancy i rarely had MS, unless i hadnt eaten yet. I was very healthy and so was DD who eventually came January 1st 2010 !! best day of my life

thanks for reading !! lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo