Community post

Discussion

Any tips for a POAS addict?!!

Started a journal today as AF stopped yesterday. Which includes my OPK results ,my BBT ,CM ,CP and symptoms for each day leading up to testing! anyone got any tips to stop me from POAS all the time this month!! Trying to do it completely stress and worry free. As doctor thinks part of my chemical pregnancys and annovulatory cycles have something to do with me overstressing! Any advice would be appreciated as after 4 years of miscarriages and Chemical Pregnancies i really really want my rainbow baby :(!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well, I'm not sure I'm the one to give advice, as I too am a POAS addict....lol. But I did start fertility yoga this month (after 4 years of ttc and no rainbow baby either) and will have my first acupuncture treatment tomorrow. The yoga seems to help, and I read online about fertility meditation found on itunes and elsewhere, that you could try before bedtime in order to relax and stress less.
Not sure any of it is going to work, for you (or me!) but it might be worth a try!

Best of luck this month!
Pix

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo