Community post

Discussion

Now what......had a us yesterday.....

well we have been trying for several months now. No BFP. I went to the dr about the situation, he ran some blood tests and scheduled an us. I had the endovaginal us yesterday and I left there depressed.... I was told by the radiologist that she could see several small cysts on my right ovary and a few on my right ovary. Also she stated that my uterus was enlarged. I have been googling all day and I keep comoing up with PCOS, fibroids and cancer. It has scared the begeezus outta me. I go back to my dr on 8/29 to discuass the results of the tests.
I am hoping that it is able to be treated by medication/hormones and I will be able to conceive. I have read a lot of blog posts regarding pcos, metaformin and clomid. I wondered how to get clomid, or if it was someithng I needed. And I see a lot of posts that after taking clomid or metaformin women easily got pregnant. I hope that will be my case.
I also read up on treatment options too. I hope I don't need surgery as that can cause scarring and prevent implantantion.
I feel better because I feel like I know why I haven't gotten pregnant in so long. That there is actually a reason or cause for this and it may be corrected.
Im 41 and I have an 18 year old son. I really really want a baby with my BF of 13 years. We both do. Is there still hope for me? Is this a solution or an end to my fertility? I have asked dr's for years why? I am appalled that this is just now being discovered and if it had been corrected a long time ago I wouldn't be feeling like Im running out orf time..... Any one else dealing with age, pcos and still got pregnant? I need some hope still....

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You should schedule an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist. They specialize in this sort of thing. I am 43 (almost 44) and TTC. My RE has been very helpful in taking the mystery out of what is going on with my body. Or perhaps your Dr is an RE?

9 years ago

Thanks karamyl ð??? not sure if re. Or not. Ill have.to see. Ob /gyn/. Excited about my next appointment. Very hopeful. Good lick on your.ttc. ð??? im not giving up yet.

9 years ago • Post starter

No pcos!whew. ..
All bloodwork good, but a chance of fibroids. Ill know more when i go back on the 14th. Im getting excited again....now that i know its possible. I had thw biopsy last week. That was a scary period after. Bled for 7days.....seemed like forever! But uterus fresh and ready nowð???ð???

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo