Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or by cycle day 3? Want to be buddies ?

Cycle day 3 (menses) trying for 2nd child 1st child was clomid baby . 2 years ttc need a cycle buddy xx

I'm trying out Soy Isoflavones this cycle :)

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Sure! I'm CD4 and looking for a buddy myself.

We have a happy healthy 4y/o boy and I am really excited to give him a sibling. I'm hoping now that we're actively ttc it will happen quickly!

I've just started researching the right supplements to improve my fertility and chances of implantation. My cycles are pretty regular, so fingers crossed!!!

I am so glad I've found a place for support and learning.

Good luck!!

8 years ago

Hi Lunardays I have a 6 year old son,
Never conceived without help so fingers crossed.

I've researched and tried most things but never seem to see ovulation , so fingers crossed these spy Isoflavones help :)

Good luck and keep in touch xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Dottie - Wanted to drop in and see how things were going... I didn't notice if you were new to this forum or not...I am and have been trying to learn all the abbreviations since i started. I think i am getting the hang of it.

I order a book that someone suggested to me: taking Charge of Your Fertility. It hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully it will have some good info. I also going to run and pick up some of the basic supplements others are using...I guess it can't hurt. I only take a Prenatal and DHA at the moment.

Are you taking anything special besides the Soy Iso? Also i was wondering if you are charting?

Well, today is CD 6 for me so i am just waiting for O to get here... (btw it seems weird saying that, but I guess that is what all the abbreviations are for...to make it easier to communicate about the important stuff)

Anyways...hope you're good.

8 years ago

Hi Lunardays
I'm new to this forum too ??
Am feeling a bit queasy today don't know whether it's the soy or a bug that's going round .

I'm on cd6 today, last day of soy tomorrow thank god I got ones which are 5 tabs = 50mg so am having to take 15-20 of them ????

I'm also taking EPO (evening primrose oil capsules) supposed to help with ewcm and read in other forums that people have taken them .

Will have to keep in touch and see how we both get on am excited but don't want to get my hopes up I've never ever had a BFP on my
Own (had to have clomid to help conceive my ds )

Have you had any symptoms from the soy ? I've been terribly moody and very emotional and tired and don't feel like my period is going to end either ,

Anyways I hope your ok and good luck sending lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for us both xx

Also I chart , check cervix and cm and opk but never get a positive and bbt is always erratic , so reason why I'm using soy hopefully will see an improvement xx

Hi Dotty - sorry its taken me so long to respond. I missed this somehow... I guess i am still trying to figure out the best way to keep up with posts i am interested in. lol

Today is CD8 for me and I am going to start my OPK tomorrow morning. This will be a first time for me...so hope i get something! I just DL some paper charts last night and the book (taking charge of your fertility) arrived in the mail to help me understand what the heck i am doing!

I haven't used soy, not exactly sure i know what it is used for yet. I am still investigating EVERYTHING! I have so much to learn. The evening primrose oil sounds like something to look into. I've seen that others use it too... I actually saw it at the whole foods yesterday when i picked up some new supplements to try.

So i am/will be taking:
prenate (which has 800mcg folate and 400IU vitD)
vit D sup
B complex (with extra folate)
Ubiquinol
Royal Jelly - it hasn't arrived yet, but i heard it was good for maintaining egg freshness. At 40 this is what i am most worried about!
DHA

I think that is a good start....and i already feel like a pill popper!

My DS is about to turn 4 at the end of this month and I was 37 when i had him. No issues there...but we are just now trying for #2. Probably a bad idea to wait so long, but sometimes life just gets in the way...you look up and its like WHAT HAPPENED? Time flies you know... So, I am just starting actively ttc and not sure what to expect. I hope things happen quickly, but i am bracing myself for when they don't. I've read so many wonderful stories on this forum, as well as heart ache..

I pray for both of us (all of us) to get that ASAP!

Good talking to ya! Keep in touch.

8 years ago

Hi Lunardays
Sorry for late response too been busy working and out with friends this weekend.

Soy supposed to work like clomid and help you to ovulate if you don't already , if you do already ovulate it's probably best not to take them or to take them days 5-9 to release a better mature egg :)

I don't ovulate so I've taken them 3-7

I'm on day 10 today I spotted yesterday so not sure what that was about and feeling very emotional and hormonal.

Will see how this cycle goes and maybe take more Soy but from day 1-5 of it doesn't work this time .

I will start ovulation testing tomorrow I think but I might just go with the flow and not test and see how it goes , less stressful.

Take care and lots of baby dust xx

Hi Dotty,
Good to hear from you!

I agree it is stressful. Constantly being reminded by all the charting and pills and testing....and of course the waiting...is awful!

I am CD 13 today and still waiting to O. Been testing with OPK for last few days (this is my first month trying them) and so far i get a high reading, but no peak yet. I am charting and reading a book to learn the proper way... Not doing temps yet, but maybe next month. I feel like my cycle is pretty normal, but now that i am charting it maybe i will find out differently after a few months. (hope it doesnt take that long, but also trying not to stress about it).

Hope you are good!

8 years ago

Hi lunar
Fingers crossed that's a good promising sign for you ,
Have you ovulated yet?
I'm on cd 14 today no signs of ovulation at all and all negative opk been bd loads and used pre seed last night , I've been like a dog on heat which is not like me at all lol ???? Or might just be because I really have hope soy will work but I'm thinking it won't , been really down this whole cycle and very clingy which I'm usually like this before my period ,
Oh well only time will tell ,
I've lost my basal thermometer somehow so not temped today I might just stop as it stresses me and just go with the flow,

Nice to hear from you take care xx

Hi lunar
Just a quick update I'm on cycle day 15 today, dtd last night and the night before using pre-seed.
Had a sharp pain in my left ovary yesterday whilst in work made me jump! So fingers crossed that was an ovulation sign and Soy has helped ???? We shall see, I'm not charting now, took an opk yesterday morning was negative but feeling bit more relaxed now .
Hope everything going well for you.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo