Community post

Discussion

Anyone tried Soy Isoflavones and got a BFP?

I'm trying soy Isoflavones this cycle as I have noticed whilst charting and using opk's I'm not ovulating . Anyone got any success stories to share and any advice would be great thank you so much xx

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there I tried soy back in 2014 after having 3 miscarriages as I was loosing hope and the 1st time I used them I fell pregnant with my daughter. Now we thought we would give it another last shoot of trying again and it's been a year and nothing so I'm using soy again this cycle. I'm just waiting to ovulate at the mo, which I'm hoping should be to long xx

8 years ago

Any kind of soy can contain various amounts of unregulated estrogen.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Hi Jackie
That's reassuring to hear that it helped you , am on cd 6 now taking them 3-7 , got everything crossed . Am also taking EPO to help with CM
Thank you and good luck to you sending lots of baby dust xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo