Community post

Discussion

Mad obsessing.. not possible!

My period ended around the 27th/28th January, and the 30th/31st January my breasts swelled up.

They hurt, they feel heavy and full, there's a massive vein on one that I've never noticed before! My nipples are slightly more sensitive than normal but nothing major.

I'm starving all the time, I'm exhausted, although that does coincide with a new, very physically active, job. I'm grumpy, I've gone off eggs (and I LOVE eggs), my libido was through the roof the last couple weeks and now I have no libido at all.

Last night, I was ravenous. I went out to a friends, got a plate full of food.. didn't even manage to eat half of it. On the drive home I had to stop the car because I thought I was going to be sick, I felt incredibly warm, I took my temperature when I got in (figuring maybe I just have mastitis) and it was normal (36.6 degrees)..

I've done several pregnancy tests.. all negative. I don't know when I ovulate, my cycles are irregular, so I don't know when I should test, but as it's been about a week since this started, if I was pregnant I would expect it to have started after implantation, so I would be showing on a test by now?

Shouldn't I be showing on a test by now?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry, I say "It's been a week since this started", it's actually been two! So I should DEFINITELY be showing on a test, right?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo