Community post

Discussion

RPL or recurrent miscarriage

I think we should have a forum for us ladies who have survived multiple miscarriages. I am 35 (soon to be 36) and have survived 3 MMC. I am anxiously waiting to start femara hopefully next cycle TTC #1. I love to be optimistic but often find myself panicking lol ! No one Iknow has ever had or even knows of anyone who has had 3+ loses.

I know I have been through quite a journey so far, just like many of you. Anyone else want to join in and start a new on line family for us unique and strong women?

Sending love out there to you ladies with angle babies

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry to hear this. It's so hard. I hope you find peace. I spent a lot of time on Stirrup Queens when we were going through multiple chemical pregnancies. I found humor there along with very helpful and heartfelt stories. Hugs to you! Hope you get your BFP very soon!

8 years ago

Hi there. I'm 35 as well and have had two miscarriages. The first one was after 18 months TTC. I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 9 weeks and chose to have a D&C. This was in May of 2015. In Jan 2016 I had my 1st IUI and became pregnant but miscarried at 5 weeks on Valentines Day. Apparently the clomid thinned my lining. I don't know if that's why I had my miscarriage but I often wonder. This month I'm doing my second IUI and was on femara. Hopefully this drug won't thin my lining. My midcycle ultrasound is on Monday.

Sending love and baby dust to you.

8 years ago

Hi, I am sorry for your loss. I though I would post this source- pregnancyloss info
I also encourage your to dig deeper to find out why pregnancy end in mcs (eg karyotype, azf,cftr gene) and consider chromosomal issues that can be detected by PGS NGS 360. Good luck

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo