Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 853 Replies | Last Page

haha Marcie! I am pretty sure my mind went right out the window 6 months ago when I first started TTC.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin-- TRUTH.

User Image

9 years ago

Agreed Bumpin and Marcie!!

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry the witch showed Rpope. Looks like were cycle buddies. AF showed on Saturday for me. I started clomid today. My EDD would be 6/27 if we catch our egg. Hopefully we will be belly buddies by the end of this cycle!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

ughhhhhh stupid cramps come and go. sooo confusing
I am trying to hold in pee for 4 hours and test when I get home today. Just to see what it is. Even if it is negative that is ok... it is only 10dpo
A lot of time as soon as I test AF shows up LOL... so if it is coming then it might as well show up tonight or tomorrow instead of in few days.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I hope that's not the case, Basia since it would be early for AF. I am still having cramping on and off too with no other AF signs. I do have a sore throat, headache and runny nose. I have had the runny nose for awhile, but just now got the sore throat and headache.

Is it bedtime yet? My goodness, I am tired.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies! So I've been feeling out because I started getting pre af cramping Saturday but yesterday I started getting strong pinching on the left that came and went all day and ive noticed an increase in cm? I guess I've still got a chance. I'm going to wait to test again near the end of the week if af doesn't show. Don't want to get my hopes up too high. I cried over my bfn. Hopefully I'm just testing too early. I'm guessing I'm either 12 or 13 dpo today. I don't temp or use opk's, I usually go by ov pain and i cramped on the 9th and 10th. We made sure to bd every night since af stopped on the 4th-12th. Keeping my

9 years ago

I used a tampon few hours ago to check if there is any sign of blood and I saw some yellowish/pinkish CM on tampon. It was a weird color like CM mixed in with the tiniest amount of blood.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia: I had a khaki colored CM mixed with the tiniest amount of blood the night before my BFP last month! Could be a good sign!

Christine: You are not out til the witch shows!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am stalking this thread just to see all the BFPs.
I am sorry to those who had AF show.

Afm, Cd 28, still waiting for that positive Opk. According to ff I should be dealing with AF or a BFP right now, but it's now been officially 4 weeks waiting to ov. Ugh!!
CM has been all over the place, creamy, dry, ew, now it's dry again. I took a hpt this morning just to see if maybe I missed ov and it was a bfn.
I'm trying to not worry about it, but I am thinking something is really wrong and number 3 won't be an option. My mom has it in my head that it's a cyst. She had one when she was my age that was the size of a grapefruit and she ended up needing a hysterectomy. I am crying and praying my heart out.
I have an appointment scheduled for next month, so I just have to stress for 32 more days.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo