Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 853 Replies | Last Page

marcie - hopefully tomorrow morning you will have some happy tears :)

Amh - sorry never experienced that

mrshas - welcome and good luck

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay, Snow!!!! :)

Welcome new comers!

So I caved this morning at 12 dpo. Bfn.. I told myself that I wouldn't be upset if I tested today and got a bfn, but I can't help to be. It wasn't with FMU though, so I will test again in the morning with FMU.

We took my daughter to the fair this weekend. She won a goldfish and named it goldie. She has been begging for one for a few months now, so she was really excited when she won it. Well, we woke up to a floating fish this morning. The look on her face broke my heart. I told her we would buy her a new one so she is getting excited about that.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Looks like it was an evap. Oh well. I'll keep testing I guess.

9 years ago

bumpin and jjgibson - still early :)

I will be testing starting tomorrow till I get my BFP, AF shows up or till I get my blood results back (doing blood test on Thursday)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

ugh........ I think I might have no chance to test... I am starting to feel pre-AF cramps :(
this sucks !!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

G L to all the ladies testing this week!! Hoping to see BFP's. Wish I was joining you but AF had other ideas. I started Clomid this morning so hopefully I will have a late June baby instead of an early June baby. June is a Pearl and they are my favorite! Well, next to diamonds, lol.

Snow White...that's great news!!!!! Hope u get lots of BD'ibg in bad have fun!

Mrshas..welcome and Gl!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Oh Basia! Hoping that they're growing-embryo cramps

User Image

9 years ago

Basia: I had AF like cramps before my BFP last month and this month as well, so don't get too discouraged just yet!

I was expecting the BFN this morning. Last month I started testing real early all the way up to 13 DPO when I finally got a faint line. It could be possible that I am off on my DPO, since I don't temp or use OPKs. Only time will tell. I do plan to test everyday up til AF from this point forward.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Whew!! This thread was busy since Saturday morning!

Welcome to Wantsbaby#2, kkimke, kandi, lizzy, amh, and mrshas!! and

Margie M - sorry AF got you. Good luck with the tests. Hopefully they don't find anything.

Bumpin - sorry about the BFN. But you got your BFP last time on 13 dpo so you're not out yet!! Sorry to hear about the goldfish. Hopefully the new one will live longer.

TTClate - sorry AF got you!

GEmma - I've been squeezing my boobs too!! Not super sore but feeling super full! I have heard that the cramping could be implantation.

snow - congrats to your BF on the new job! Yay for being able to go see him!! So glad you were able to get down there.

JJGibson - for you! I've had super itchy nipples this cycle too. Its weird.

Basia - I really hope you get your BFP this week!!

xoxo - for you tomorrow. I'm to holding out until this weekend.

Christine -

Marcie - ! I'm feeling really confident too! And I've been extra emotional as well. More mood swings than anything.

Calvin - and

AFM, still waiting things out. Have been steadily nauseous and having heart burn a lot, which is not normal at all. My boobs have been feeling really full. I'm obviously going through some hormonal changes cause my face is having a major breakout for the past week!! Way worse than anything leading up to AF. Made a comment to DH yesterday that I wasn't going to drink while we were watching football and he got all excited. He was like really??? And he sat there with his fingers crossed while he was eating. It was so funny and cute. That's the most excited I've seen him. There have been some other signs that make me pretty sure that I'm pregnant this cycle. So I'm going to do my best to hold out on testing until this weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin and Danielle and

and this is what I was talking about before... This morning I was driving to work and thinking I am for sure pregnant... not I am thinking that for sure I am not... I am just not that good at this waiting game.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo