Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hey lolo! Thanks girl. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ugh! This cycle is all screwed up! Right on schedule I can feel the beginnings of ovulation pains. However I am still having the nausea issues. I give up! that we have a little one in 9 months!

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia!!! Crossing my fingers and toes for you doll!
Ok, I think I may have finally gotten a positive opk, I just posted a pic, can you all tell me what you think?

As for my settings on FF, I have no idea lol. This is my first month charting, so I feel sort of lost with all of it.

9 years ago

Danielle don't give up! I'm sorry about the nausea, that really sucks!

9 years ago

jjgibson if it's not positive it's really close. I'd bd today and tomorrow to cover yourself and you should have a temp rise in the next day or two. That's how you'll be able to confirm that you ovulated. It seems like your body tried a few days ago and it didn't happen so now it's trying again. I had this happen a couple months ago. Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle, it could be possible that maybe today was actually implantation pains. If you are in fact 7 DPO, it is very possible! FX that it is and you get your BFP soon! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome RPope and Lolo!

Danielle- that it's what Bumpin said!

Well I got steroids and antibiotics for my swollen lymph node. Said it could be sinus related, or a mono flare up from the body drama a couple weeks ago.

I feel almost exactly the same as I did the week before I got my bfp last cycle. Had some pinching, on both sides actually, pants don't feel right even though I haven't gained weight, tension type headache, etc. Hopefully it's another sticky one and not just the weather!

9 years ago

Thanks ladies for the Welcome!

nicole2014: Hope you feel better and the meds work for you. I myself am suffering from either allergies or another cold coming on. Hope it's not a cold. But with this weather you never know.

DanielleH13: Hope the others are right and it's implantation cramps/pains.

OK well have a nice evening ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

nicole I hope its implantation and you've got a sticky bean!! Sorry about the lymph node. I had one the first month I was ttc. I burned the roof of my mouth and it must have gotten infected because my lymph nodes swelled. I hope it settles soon!

bumpin Hey girlie! I hope you are ovulating and this is your month! You need a sticky bean.

jjgibson How's charting for you? I need to start. I keep putting it off, because I go to bed late and wake up late. that opk is definitely positive!

danielle Dont give up! I know its hard, but you can do it!! Lots of love your way!

lolo Hey! Welcome! Im sorry the witch got you! Good luck this month! I bope all that you conceive naturally this month without having to try IUI. But maybe IUI is what you need. I'd try it in a heartbeat if I had the money or insurance would cover it. :)

Basia YAY! OVULATION! I hope that IUI works!

Rpope YAY! I hope you caught that eggie!

mom2b good luck!

scooby Im glad you like your RE. that's half the battle.

danielle Your sense of smell being more than usual is a good sign for sure!

afm AF is gone, she's been gone since the 9th. I head down to my bfs on sunday. YAY! Im so excited, I haven't seen in (minus the occasioanl video call) in so long. And I miss the town. I can't wait until I have the money to move down there!

BF had a job interview yesterday. And he chose to take the job today because the job he has now cut him another 5 hours this week. Little to no hours left, so even though hes making more an hour at this job, the new job will allow him more money because its more hours. So im excited for him.

I got the job I was testing for the other day. She was super busy during the interview so we have to reschedule a time when I can come in and have some training. Its also a work from home job that I can do here (in the city) or when I move down to the south shore.

Welp! Congrats to the BFP! Get to bding everyone Ovulating and Good luck to everyone in the TWW!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Got a peak reading on my fertility monitor today! It's the darkest LH line I've seen in months, so hopefully that means good things! I've been feeling nauseous the past couple of days, which really sucks and has NOT put me in the mood to BD whatsoever. I'm going to suck it up today though since clearly O is tomorrow. The things we do for a baby! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo