Community post

Discussion

Confirmed April 2015 Babies!!

Just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th child! Just gave birth April 25, 2014 and now I'm pregnant again due April 7, 2015!!! Any other ladies due April 2015! Post your due dates!

8 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Congratulations I'm also due April 2015 but not sure which date as I will be delivering by c-section x

9 years ago

Due April 13, 2015. Just in time for taxes!

9 years ago

From my own guess I'm due April 18th 2015 waiting for an early scan so could be further along hopefully!

9 years ago

Due April 2nd with baby number two. 9 weeks next Monday. Had a missed miscarriage in May 2014 so I am ready for the first trimester to be done! Saw a heartbeat on Wednesday, but still nervous.

9 years ago

Due end of April 2015!

Nora

9 years ago

Just got my bfp 2 weeks ago. Due date 4/22/2015

9 years ago

Congrats. I found out I was pregnant 7tg August. I'm due 25th April xx

9 years ago

Hello Super Mummies!

not sure if this is the right place to post this and so please feel free to let me know if it would be better appreciated elsewhere but just wanted to share/ask something of some of you lovely mums-to-be!!

First thing firstâ?¦ Congratulations!!! We wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Second of all, I wondered how many of you have heard about stem cell banking and whether you are looking into storing your childâ??s stem cells at birth?

The reason I ask is that I represent Stemology and we are offering free talks for parents to be through PregSense (pregsense.co.uk). The talks are aimed to help you answer any questions about your pregnancy, as well as storing your stem cells, and are hosted by a Doctor.

For those who are unsure of stem cell banking you can see further information on our website stemology.co.uk and can register for the free talks on the PregSense website. You can also call us on 020 7096 0747 with any questions you may have about the service.

Many thanks for reading. And sorry for the essay

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your wonderful pregnancy journeys and your new found life into motherhood.

Bhavik

P.S I'm hoping to get this message across to as many parents-to-be as possible so you may see this same post popping up on various boards & forums. I sincerely hope it's not seen as spam mail as we are trying to help the UK realise the potential of the umbilical cord stem cells, which in normal NHS practice are simply disposed of.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo