Community post

Discussion

LMP 23rd July - Looking for others around the same.

View Full Post

I just want to test but i know its too early. Who else is around the same time?

28 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 28 Replies | Last Page

That is so great!!! Now I'm tempted to test tomorrow morning, I'm just so scared I'll be disappointed.

9 years ago

At 11 dpo, my second line is much darker. :D I do believe I have an official BFP!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies, may I join? LMP was July 28th (I'm a bit behind everyone here) and currently I'm sitting at 5 dpo. Not a whole lot of symptoms, but I've had sore nipples since O, which is very abnormal for me. The last time that happened I was about 4 weeks pregnant with my son. I'm a confirmed POAS-aholic, and as I've got about 40 ultra sensitive hpts, this TWW is making me crazy!! I've had the tiniest bit of cramping tonight. Is anyone else charting and/or temping?

and for all you ladies who've gotten a !

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
My LMP was July 25th. 10 dpo Thursday 8/14. I took a test with fmu at 8 dpo, thought it was negative but the next morning there was a line! Thinking it was a evaporation, but I've never had one before! I've had lots of symptoms, sore bb's, gas, diarrhea, and what I call bubble guts. Lol. I had some light pink spotting today but only once when I wiped. I'm thinking about testing in the morning. This is our 6th cycle trying, hoping it's our last!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi there ladies. I'm new to this,but would love to join in with the chat. I'm 34 and this is my 1st month ttc. Number 3! My last period was 4th Aug. I'm on 28 day cycle and bd on day 10 and 13. I've had a few twinges on the right hand side of uterus but that's it. I'm really keeping fingers crossed as I've waiting 2 full years for my husband to agree to let us try for our last baby.

9 years ago

Currah--> Definitely don't trust it. I know, not what you wanted to hear! I've had a bad batch of SurePredict 10 mIU's lately, even from 4 dpo! FX'd for you lady!

Annie--> Implantation??

AFM: I got either the faintest bfp of all time, or the worst indent on a FRER tonight. We'll just have to see what FMU brings tomorrow!

Linda

9 years ago

Oh Wow!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! How many cycles have you been ttc? My youngest is 5. So there is quite a gap,but as I said, ive been patient for 2 years for my husband to get to this point of 'trying' ive previously had a stillborn daughter at 24 weeks in 2005. Then a healthy daughter in 2006. Then a miscarriage in 2008 then a healthy son in 2009. So because I always seem to have a failed pregnancy before a healthy baby,im very nervous about getting pregnant this time. I hope your next test comes up darker in the morning! : )) you must be soooooo excited!!!

9 years ago

I'm so sorry about your losses, but try to be positive! Patterns don't exist until we label them one after all! Heard back from the doctor yesterday, and my blood hcg was 0. So the FRER was an indent. Oddly enough, I'm OK with that. I'm just so ready for AF to show so I can get this next cycle going already! It's the last cycle I'll have to TTC before DH leaves for Korea for 9 months. Kinda hoping for a bfp to send him off with! We've been TTC this time since January.

Linda

9 years ago

Oh im gutted the test was dodgy, I am truely keeping everything crossed for you for this next month. It would be amazing for your hubby to return to a little bundle of joy that you lovingly created whilst he was away. Fairytail endings do happ en! Im only 5dpo and aint got a clue so far,apart from a few twinges too early to be implantation,thats all ive had. Il defo try not to put a dark cloud over the next pregnancy,once bitten,twice shy tho. : / which is a shame. Keep us posted with you. Im due on 1st sept, il keep u updated too.[btaby_dust] to us all : )

9 years ago

Annie--> Keeping my FX'd that this is your month! And that this is a perfect pregnancy!!

AFM: Still waiting around for AF. I hate having a 15 day luteal phase sometimes! That means I still have 2-3 days left. But I've been trying to keep busy. Been packing away John's 18m clothes and pulling out the 24m-2T ones...HE'S ONLY 11 MONTHS OLD!!! I gave birth to a BEAST! Oh, and my sister is having her appendix out today, so that adds a bit of extra stress. I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I wish He didn't trust me so much sometimes!!

Linda

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo