Community post

Discussion

2 positive hpt and 2 negative hpt.. What's going on? PCOS?

I have had 3 successful pregnancies that all resulted in children and about an year after getting the IUD, I started having immense pelvic pressure and pain, underwent a laparoscopic procedure in late October 2015; my periods evaporated. I had one surgically induced cycle and a sprintec BC induced cycle in December; I haven't had a period since Christmas. Prior to the IUD, I always had periods; some were heavy, some were not. I was put on the sprintec BC to help regulate my cycle.. I have severe ADHD and could never remember to take it on time and lost my pack entirely about 3 weeks ago. My Obgyn diagnosed me with PCOS which doesn't make any sense to me; I did not become overweight until I was forced into 3 c-sections I didn't want to have. I don't have nor have I ever had a lady beard or chin hair, no excessive acne, no thinning of my hair and I didn't have difficulty losing weight until after I had c- sections and never had issues with fertility until the IUD. It only took me a month to get pregnant with all 3 of my children; 1 out of three children I've had was conceived when I was on sprintec.. I only took sprintec for a month so my body shouldn't be withdrawing from the sprintec. I literally never noticed that my belly was growing until I started having pms like cramps but these were everywhere in my thighs, lower back, hips, pulling pain on one side, pulling pain on the other side. I had one gush of dark brown discharge that dried up within a few hour period and light brown streaked CM for 2 days afterward. Then it dawned on me.. Holy shit I'm pregnant and who knew for how long? I took 2 of those cheapie internet dip strips; both were positive. Looking back over the past few weeks l have realized I have experienced a ton of pregnancy symptoms; headache, extreme bouts of nausea and fatigue ( never had that with my other 3), moodiness, a stuffy nose, and food aversions to literally everything except Pringles, coffee and water (never had food aversions either), dizziness, insomnia, etc. I had my husband to get me 2 clear blue easy plus tests yesterday and those were negative. I must admit I was really upset when they came back negative... I'm only 29 years old why are doctors telling my fertility has dried up? And what should I think about the results of all 4 tests? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and even though I still have no period and increasing signs of pregnancy like heavy milky white CM I'm not feeling at all optimistic about what these idiots are going to tell me.. I don't want to be riddled with cysts or pregnant with a tumor? Should I be optimistic? I feel like I have the body of an old woman and I feel like I'm without gender because my body isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Help??!!!???

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Try not to stress. What are you doing to boost your metabolisim. I've been drinking green tea three times a week and resting. I've also heard that eating pineapple helps.

Sometimes all the medications can cause side effects. Try to improve your diet like eating Kale, and even drinking guava juice or sour sop juice. These juices are found in international food markets.

I'm not an expert but sometimes these doctors tell us things and it gets to us in the worst way. Just think positive happy thoughts :)

8 years ago

Aww thank you. I was given provera and clomid from my doctor to boost my chances.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo