Community post

Discussion

Cervical mucus!! Need advice!,

I posted a question and poll about cm last night. I need your opinions ladies, please.

I'm now currently 15dpo and I've taken several tests that look neg or evap. Darn blue dye lol. I had a chemical before this cycle and it's thrown my body in a funk as far as ovulation. Usually after a mc or af women get dry cm or nothing. I've been expiriencing cm this whole cycle with the exception that it did decrease for about a day and a half. I'm now experiencing a yellow tint cervical mucus, no odor, no itch. Other than color it's completely normal. I had two drops of dry blood when wiping on day 12po. AFP was due the 6th of August unless I calculated wrong then it'd be tomorrow at the latest. No sign of her so far! FX! Today I have a pulling sensation on mainly my left ovary side since I woke and very mild on my right this afternoon. I've been more nauseous today and exhausted. I'm a bit on the cautious side to test because this is the most real it's felt to being a possibility! I don't want to see another bfn. As you could imagine! Haha

So with all this and with the cm, is it possible this may be it?!? :) I know a test is the only thing to confirm but have you experienced ycm and ended up with a bfp? Have you had it and it was still a bfn?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had that with my very first child. I got my BFP 3 days past af (late) and she's now 11 yrs old. Good luck and I hope this is the deal for you as well.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo