Community post

Discussion

Post traumatic stress still lingers after a positive test

Hi everyone! I am feeling very low today with mixed emotions and seeking support to not feel alone.

I was pregnant last year but lost our baby to Turners syndrome.

After 6+ months of TTC, I finally got my BFP on Monday, 8/5/14. I am very happy but cannot shake off the bad thoughts!

I am not as excited as I should be and I keep anticipating on bad events happening.

I was wondering you any of you ladies out there felt are currently feeling this way and how do you cope? Thank you.

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I did, I experienced it and totally understand you. My second pregnancy at 20 weeks my baby was diagnosed with a heart defect. Baby boy born June 2006 had open heart surgery a day b4 he turned 1 month. Many complications. Passed away January 2007. April 2007 we get BFP pregancy #3. I was terrified/ happy but scared. Afraid that we would be going through the same again. It helped me by not thinking about it. By praying for a healthy baby. My husband was my biggest support. At 20 weeks ultrasound. Another BABY BOY! PERFECTLY HEALTHY!!! So Just think positive and enjoy this pregnancy. And your lil baby bean growing stronger and healthier every day. POSITIVE VIVES AND A HEALTHY! HAPPY PREGNANCY TO YOU AND YOUR DH. you deserve not o worry and enjoy. It's only the beginning of the next chapter of your life. !

9 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. It's the most heartbreaking feeling anyone can ever feel. Thank you so much for sharing your story with me.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo