Community post

Discussion

Geritol??? Anyone ever try?? please help!!

Hi all,
I'll try to keep my story short... I have 2 kids age 7 and 6, my husband and I have no children together. We have been ttc for over 4 years now with no luck yet. I do not know what the issue is, he is fine as far as tests are concerned and I always thought I was fine considering I've had 2 children already. I've been trying to research and came across something called PCOS and reading about it I think that may be my issue. I also saw a lot and heard a lot about taking Gerital Complete. Needless to say, I picked up a bottle and today will be day 4 on it. I feel so hopeless with this, all I want is the joy of being a new mother again and I long to see the joy brought to my husbands face for knowing his very first child is on its way. Does anyone have any opinions or advice to offer to me? I need help, and emotional support right now.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Blair, don't despair. 4 years is a long time, and I know that from personal experience. My husband and I have also been trying that long. Of course, my situation may be quite different from yours, as I am now 46 and have been trying since age 42 with the love of my life. Age does factor into the equation. PCOS is a troublesome thing, and really, it should be diagnosed by a doctor. Have you seen the doctor about your issues? They may refer you to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE). That way you can get professional assistance (even if that does not include IUI or IVF as I can't afford either of those things).
I have not heard of the geritol thing, but I do know that and item called Pregnitude with myo-inisotol has shown promise with PCOS and those mom's trying to conceive. I have taken it in the past and got a BFP (only to miscarry early on in the pregnancy). I recently changed doctors and my new one suggested I try it again, along with progesterone to help with my recurrent miscarriages. See, I can get pregnant, I just have trouble getting a sticky bean!
I know how hard the long term trying to conceive is, and I'm not sure I helped. But, just know that you are not alone, and we are all hoping and praying for you!
Feel free to message me if you want.
Blessings to you and yours....
Pix

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo