Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

Right now I could sleep all night and the next day. I have no idea what is going on with me. I don't normally nap during the day but right now I just want my bed. it's 7:30pm and i can't wait to put my son to bed so that I can sleep. I slept 6 hours last night and had a 2 hour nap and want more. 8 pm hurry up. anyone else that is so tired? I can't wait for the weekend to go by so I can go and rest. working this weekend. Also strangely have have pelvic and lower abdomen pain. no longer just on the left but now on the right.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi hi mummy..same here too..just feeing so exhausted that I just dun feel like doing anything..the pains are stronger too..and it's getting on my right side more..hope we get some answers..bd

8 years ago

I am also waiting to see. my lower back is painfully sore today. just don't want to do anything. I need sleep. I am no longer really ttc. Going to let nature take its course. Maybe then it will happen. baby dust to you

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo