Community post

Discussion

TTC #2~ 2WW i

Hi everyone!
We're trying for number two after 7 years. I know, a long wait...
I O'd on cd20 so now we wait, and wait. These two weeks
are torture. And I'm analyzing everything and trying
to remember how I felt with my ds. Just want to say good luck
to all you mama's and soon to be mama's! Hope it's our month!!

User Image

11 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi Piscesmama,

we are planning after 5y, im on cd19...waiting to test.. it feels like 2ww is longer then 9mw.

May i know what are your symptoms so far just that our cd's are so close, im curious.

to u

9 years ago

Hi Hhope15,

I don't remember the 2ww feeling this long. I just knew I was...
Right now I'm 7 dpo. This morning I woke up with some lower back
pain on the right. And I started feeling some ovulation pain but it's
not constant. Now, I'm feeling a little nauseous.
Here are some of my symptoms:
1 dpo-very bloated in abdomen, o pain, sensitive nipples, lightheaded
2 dpo- again very bloated, twinges, headache, some gas
3 dpo- very bloated, gas, twinges, sensitive nipples
4 dpo- bloated, woke up exhausted, pains that made me nauseous in am, bloated, some cramps but not af cramps, headache
5 dpo- bloated, exhausted all day, hunger pains again, gums bleed while brushing
Legs achy, little nausea, gas
6 dpo- tired in am, twinges pelvic area, hunger pains again
I've pretty much had sensitive nipples since 1 dpo.
And here we are, lol...how are you feeling?
Good luck to you too!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Piscesmama,

I'm doing the copy paste ;) Thats a long list!!

2 dpo :Abdomen: Sharp/Stabbing Pains
Head: Dizziness or Light Headed
Stomach: Empty Feeling

3dpo :Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Abdomen: Sharp/Stabbing Pains
Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
Chest: Tingling Breasts
Stomach: Nausea

4dpo :Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Abdomen: Twinges
Chest: Sensitive Breasts
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Emotional: "I Just Feel Pregnant"
Head: Dry Mouth/Increased Thirst
Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
Pelvis: Cervix Pain

5dpo:Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Back & Legs: Achy Legs or Hips
Back & Legs: Backache
Chest: Increased Breast Size
Chest: Sensitive Breasts
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Emotional: "I Just Feel Pregnant"
Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
Pelvis: Frequent Urination

6dpo: Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Back & Legs: Achy Legs or Hips
Back & Legs: Backache
Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
Chest: Tingling Breasts
Head: Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Overall: Sleeplessness
Pelvis: Frequent Urination
Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid

felt a temp dip at night and indigestion ( though i did not overeat or anything spicy), had to vomit (sorry tmi) before i go to bed.

This morning i feel bit alright, but i was upset that i am not feeling tired, felt like symptoms disappeared.
After couple hours my temp seem to be up, feel slight pressure in abdomen and backache :D

when are you planning to test?

9 years ago

Hello piscesmama,

Yep the 2ww is torture. My lmp was 7/4. I have a 30 day cycle. No signs of AF. Extreme fatigue, gas, and cravings (jalapeno poppers). No spotting. Sore and tingling breast. But test yesterday I got a bfn. However I had a sudden cm increase five days before my projected AF. I really want to be. Trying for over 2 years.

9 years ago

Hi Hhope15,

I ended up testing this morning bfn though. I know it's still a bit early, I'll probably try again on Sunday (10 dpo). Although, with my son I didn't show bfp until a day after af was due. My back pain continued through the night and is still there though not as bad. But I am hungry and a little tired. Some of my symptoms lessened as well. I'm going to buy some dollar store tests today just incase I get the urge to test again:) Today is my dh bday and if he can have anything a bfp is it, lol.

When are you going to test?

Kezzyman19~ I know two years is a long time. But I got a bfn up until the day after af was due. Your symptoms sound promising though!! I also craved anything spicy! Keep us posted! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you both!!

User Image

Hi Everyone were trying again after 7 years too at the moment i am on cd14 so gonna be trying tonight again hope im not too late this month! I cannot remember early symptoms from last pregnancy only that from 5 weeks my boobs were sore and shortly after the dreaded all day sickness can't wait until the end of the month to test

9 years ago

Hi Piscesmama,

HBD to your dh. Aww that would have been a nice surprise. did you test again?
Even with my first Preggo it did not show up till AF due date+1. I was curious to check this time as i did not have these many symptoms during 1st pregnancy, turned out to be BFN :(.
8DPO is way too early to check i guess. I will not buy any HPT till next weekend!! I will let nature pass through the test 1st.:)

8DPO: i had severe lower back ache moving to my left hip and thigh, Couldn't sleep until 5am :/. i am not sure if this is a symptom or i sprained myself! . Other than this mild cramps and twinges in lower abdomen and painful BBs.

Hope we get our BFP before next weekend!!

Good luck Kezzyman19 and Babycakes86.

Cheers

9 years ago

Hi Hhope15,

Thank you for the bday wishes. That would have been a great gift, bfn...
So, I tested again today...this morning I used a dollar store test and it was bfn and tonight I used a First Response and it was a bfn again.ð??¡. I shouldn't even be taking them until I'm due (that's when I found out with my first) but I have no patience.:)
Still have twinges and some af like cramps, though not as bad. I'm not die for another 3 days but usually don't get cramps until af is already here. The last two morning I woke up with the same lower right back pain and it radiates around to the front around my hip. I've also been a bit nauseous today. I hope it's just to early still. My dh hates these tests and claims they "lie". Lol. I'm going to try and wait until Thursday.

Has anyone else tested??
Good Luck and baby dust!!!!

User Image

Hi Piscesmama,

Feels like all symptoms have disappeared and it was just inmy mind for past few days, except for faint aches/twinges come and go, felt lle nauseous.

Just to feel better did some research. Which says implantation of blastocyst happens between 8-9days.
Most of the HPT's ( including sensitive 10mIU/ml) recommend to test 3-4days after implantation.

http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php?title=File:Week1_summary.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_test

Best luck for your test. I will not be able to login till saturday. Hope to hear your BFP result!!

9 years ago

Hi Pisces Mama,

I had some bleeding when i wiped this morning ( my AF is due 16th). I hope its not an early AF. Waiting to test tomorrow if AF does not arrive till tomm.

We were porting the internet under different service provider.Hence, i thought i may not be able to use net till Sat. Thankfully, They fixed it in 36hrs!!

Waiting to hear from you!.

cheers
Sandhya

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo