Community post

Discussion

How ironic is that...

I guess I don't have to convince moms here how we yearn to see two BFP lines on a stick crossing fingers, toes, legsâ?¦

Twisting, turning, and changing lights to see if there is a faint line only after 5dpo wasting countless sticks.

I had a missed miscarriage last week and a D & C last Friday. I went though a range of emotions from denial to anger.

Although, it's been less than a week, I have accepted the fact that it happened.

Now, we are ready to TTC but we have to first wait for HCG level to drop.

I am testing everyday once again wasting countless sticks. BUT this time hoping so badly not to see two lines. Getting so frustrated every time I see two BFP lines.

Oh My! I never imagined myself getting frustrated seeing two lines and hoping one of the lines to disappear.

How ironic is that...

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Fisrstly sorry for your loss...what you are going through is totally understandable,when i had dnc on 10th of june, i went through the same emotions.

We wanted to try asap...OB gave us the go ahead.
exactly 30 days after d nc i started to get AF like cramps and I thought wow everything is now back to normal and to my suprise it wasnt a period i would consider normal, i had just spooting for 6 days normarly af takes only just 3 days for me with a good flow.

I wanted AF to come back so i will know for sure my body is ready.

We've been busy bd on all fertile days doing the works..and yesterday again the same thing happened...am spotting instead of normal AF.

I am angry that my body is not ready and convinced am not gonna get my BFP again this cycle.

9 years ago

I am sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing your story, uyezowami.

My bleeding hasn't stopped since D&C last week but it's much less - almost like spotting.

I guess, I have to be patient and hope that my body will recover soon.

I've read posts online and many moms noted that AF after a miscarriage can be crazy and much heavier than normal.

I think it's a sign that your body is recovering and getting back to normal.

I wish you all the best and lots of baby dust for you.

9 years ago • Post starter

I have had 2 misscaraiges nearly back to back. One at 7 weeks (Feb 5th) and one at 13 weeks (July 4th). Both times I had odd cycles leading up to my period. First one was a 49 days until AF resumed and then second was 45 days.

I usually have irregular cycles since going off the pill. About 33 days wad my average never passing 35.

It's frustrating! The waiting is Terrible.

AF finally came the other day after my mc on July 4th. Hoping to try again this cycle.

Thank you for sharing your story and baby dust to you all

9 years ago

Hi love2bmommy,

I am sorry for your losses.
Waiting is indeed frustrating.

It's been 3 weeks since my D & C on 1st August.
I had brown spotting for 2 weeks then bam! light flow of bright red.

I thought this must be AF after a D & C - but how could it be this early it's been only just after 2 weeks. Today, it's been 4 days since spotting bright red but it soon turned into brown spotting with stringy CM (sorry TMI). So I tested OPK this morning and it showed +.

I saw my OB this afternoon for a check-up after D & C and he confirmed that fresh red spotting wasn't AF and the scan showed that my O will start soon in a couple of days.

My OB suspects that the fresh red spotting was due to weak uterus and I should wait until next cycle to TTC.

He would normally say TTC as soon as ready but in my case, I should TTC from next month.

I asked my OB what would happen if I get pregnant in this cycle and he explained to me that I will be very likely miscarry as my uterus isn't strong enough to hold a pregnancy yet :(

Thanks for sharing your story... I hope you have a good news soon and baby dust for you.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo