Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

6DPO

Category: Two Week Wait - General Chatter
Posted by mrsfires » Nov. 14, 2011 4:33am

Anybody else 6DPO? Wish I can stop thinking about it but I just want to be pregnant so much.

We are feeling very positive this time.

Would love to hear from anybody else who just wants to get through this 2ww with me.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!

mrsfires
Reply by sarashnitzel1 » Nov. 14, 2011 8:13am

hi! I am also 6dpo. I dont have any symptoms this month, but I had everyone for the past 2 months and here I sit. So hopefully my body is playing tricks on me and I really am pregnant. Lol. I wish I could fast forward till 14DPO!!!

sarashnitzel1

Reply by janeann44 » Nov. 14, 2011 9:29am

Hi MrsFires!!

I'm exactly 6DPO today as well, this wait is killing me! :) How are you doing with the wait? How are your symptoms? I was feeling very hopeful yesterday, was nauseous a few times over the weekend, especially when traveling, or before/after eating, sore BBS (underarms), tired, etc.. but today, I feel like my symptoms have all lessened.. Super tired still today, but all other symptoms are hardly there.. if not gone.
Would love to hear how your symptoms are coming along. How long have you been TTC?
Baby Dust to you!

janeann44

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 14, 2011 9:38am

I'm 7dpo... and I'm waiting with you ladies.

DestinyStarr

Reply by janeann44 » Nov. 14, 2011 9:52am

Hi Destiny! Any symptoms on your end? How long have you been TTC? :)

janeann44

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 14, 2011 1:01pm

Not a whole lot of symptoms... I try not to read too much into them.

Constipation (tmi) has been the major one. Everything else has been minor: fatigue/sleepiness, gas, and tingling around the top of my breasts.

Just counting down the days...

Oh, I've been TTC since March. I was successful the first try, but I had a MMC in April and a D&C in May. My cycles started to normalize again in August so this is the 4th cycle that I've consistently tried.

How are you doing over there??

DestinyStarr

Reply by janeann44 » Nov. 14, 2011 4:42pm

Destiny-
So sorry about your MC. So Heartbreaking! I'm sorry, I'm new to this, what is a D&C?
I'm hoping lots of BABY DUST to you and that this is your month!! :) :)
I'm doing good, thank you! Just trying to go through the day without thinkin! Need to get back to my roots of faith, and believe that HE has a plan and that I am NOT in control of it! Perhaps that will let me become calm and busy :)

BABY DUST TO ALL YOU LADIES!

Anyone have any good ideas for staying busy, and not thinking of a possible bun in the oven? LOL!

janeann44

Reply by kebs4s3 » Nov. 14, 2011 6:30pm

Hi ladies, I'll be 6dpo tomorrow:) I've had some gas and cramping, that's about it. This is my 5th month ttc. Hope this is my month, especially since I just found out my brother and his wife are pregnant AND my husbands sister. Neither of them were trying, go figure.

kebs4s3

Reply by NewBeginnings79 » Nov. 14, 2011 7:25pm

Hi Ladies - Thought I'd join in! I am also 6dpo and really going crazy over here... in fact, I gave in this morning and took a test. Such a bad idea! I know it's way too early, and it was a blue dye test (which I swore I would never take again), and it came back with a very thin, faint positive. But I know the line has to be thick in order for it to be a true positive, so it did absolutely no good!

I had what I thought were symptoms up until today - nausea, slight cramping, sore bbs. frequent peeing, dry mouth - but then today it seemed like everything went away.

Trying to be patient and not obsess! (But not very successfully.)

Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to hearing all of your updates!

NewBeginnings79

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 14, 2011 9:00pm

Hello Ladies!! Glad to make your acquaintance!

@janeann -- Thank you for your kind words, sweetie! I believe in my heart this is my month too! I'm just waiting on confirmation lol!! Oh yeah, a D&C (dilation and curettage) is a surgical procedure in which the doctor removes the contents of your uterus. They can perform it for other gynecological reasons as well besides miscarriages.

So today... as far as symptoms go, I've minor boob twinges here and there and dull abdomen twinges -- but that very well could be the constipation.

DestinyStarr

Reply by janeann44 » Nov. 15, 2011 7:47am

Hi Mamas to Be!!

@Kebs- Isn't that the truth?? It blows my mind that people get prego on accident and us gals who are PLANNING and WATCHING and TRYING during our time don't! It's unreal. I hope this is your month too! BABY DUST!

@NewBeginnings- I just took a test this morning too! LOL! 7 DPO I have now learned is WAY TO EARLY. That or I'm really not prego?? But it's so tempting! Does anyone know when we SHOULD test? I saw a lot of BFP at 10DPO? And is Blue Dye bad? I had Pink Dye.. I didn't know if there was a difference to look out for? Also, my symptoms are completely gone too. Like- GONE. Let's hope perhaps that's a good sign?

@Destiny- Glad to hear you're having some promising symptoms!! (Including constipation!) LOL! BABY DUST TO YOU!!

janeann44

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 15, 2011 9:26am

Good Morning Cycle Buddies!!!

How is everyone this lovely morning?

@janeann -- I've read that the blue dye HPTs can be unreliable, but I can't speak from experience -- I've only ever used pink dye HPTs.

I never got BFPs until the day of my missed period. And believe me, I tried beforehand too, at 11dpo and 12dpo. In some women, it just takes longer for the HcG to be detected on the HPTs. The folks that get the 9dpo and 10dpo BFPs are hella lucky in my opinion.

So... here's to waiting!! LOL

DestinyStarr

Reply by lisluc » Nov. 15, 2011 9:27am

Hey ladies!!

I am 6 dpo today, anybody else hate the 2ww?? Well not really any real symptoms so far. I have increased CM today and my face just broke out last night! Ugh...hormones!!!

Well i have been trying for 9 months.

This is my 2nd month trying after the doc unblocked my tube.

Really hoping for a miracle this month. Usually me and my DH BD everyday during my fertile time (sorry TMI) but this month we just took it day by day and BD when we wanted to instead of on a schedule. I guess i feel that if i'm not really trying, i won't be dissapointed if i get a BFN!

Good luck to you ladies spreading

User Image

lisluc

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 15, 2011 9:40am

Hi lisluc!!! Wishing for you soon!!!

DestinyStarr

Reply by lisluc » Nov. 15, 2011 9:44am

Thank you DestinyStar!

back at cha!

Lets get those this month!!!

lisluc

Reply by curl_gurl » Nov. 15, 2011 9:48am

Hi ladies, I would like to join the wait. I'm either 6 or 7dpo I'm not quite sure though.I have been TTC for 11 months.I took some months off after I had a polyp removed, so this is my 2nd month of TTC since I took a break. This month I did an at home insemination which was the most stressful experience in my life and I have no clue if it was done right.I have not had any symptoms except a few of my AF symptoms: moody, gas and fatigue. Baby dust to everyone!

curl_gurl

Reply by lisluc » Nov. 15, 2011 9:51am

Hi Curl Gurl!!

to you!!! This is my 2nd month trying after the doc unblocked my tube! for you!

lisluc

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 15, 2011 9:57am

(why do I keep finding myself wanting to click "like" on y'alls posts? like on Facebook? LOL I am truly a goob lol)

Welcome, Curl Girl!! for you!

DestinyStarr

Reply by nbaby39 » Nov. 15, 2011 10:17am

Hi girls!

I think I am 6DPO today. Not really having any symptoms. My nipples are super sore but they usually become more tender after i ovulate so I'm not reading too much into that! Otherwise, just staying positive!!

nbaby39

Reply by DestinyStarr » Nov. 15, 2011 10:38am

Hi nbaby! Positive is the best way to stay!!

DestinyStarr

Reply by kebs4s3 » Nov. 15, 2011 3:02pm

Hi everyone, again. So glad we have a nice little group of babes to keep each other company.

So, 6dpo today and I had a tiny bit of spotting this AM. This is WAY TOO MUCH INFO but, my cm was light brown just in the am. My period is still 9 days away, could this be implantation?!? It seems like it's way too early for AF spotting. God please let this be it!

How is everyone else feeling today??

kebs4s3