Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Zhane-Kays! The ladies here are great! Everyone is so supportive and you don't get the negative comments like so many other sites I tried before.

I would agree with scuba.chick, Cycle day 1 should be the day of heavy flow. Otherwise it could technically be implantation so I always hold out to reset the clock until I'm sure its here.

I was so sure I was Prego too, I had what I thought was an implantation drop 12 DPO then I had a very little bit of spotting that night so I was just sure it was implantation since my cycles are always 29 to 35 days long and then I woke up the next day all happy and excited thinking this was my month! I started to get a lot of CM thruout the day and I was just getting more and more excited....Then BAM I go into the bathroom right before going home for the day and AF came with a vengeance.

User Image

8 years ago

Feeling a little down today. CD3. A lady who had her ectopic the same time as me is pregnant and showed me her scan today at 5 weeks 5 days. I'm happy for her but a little jealous. She BD'd only twice on fertile days. She just told me not to plan. Easy for her to say. :'(

Agrrrr! I haven't temped at all as we are away, and thinking of just not bothering temping this cycle at all now.

Plus I feel super fat. Going to join Weight Watchers this week and focus on something else. xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

scuba.chick that's a hard one :-( I am also feeling a little down today, but I'm trying to keep my chin up. My little sister is having her 18 week ultrasound this afternoon and I get to go...I am really excited to see my little niece or nephew but on the other hand I've been trying for over 8 months now and kept telling myself, since thanksgiving when she told us that they were expecting, that I would be pregnant by the time this appointment rolled around, but no such luck :-(

I bought some maternity shirts that were on sale back in October when I was shopping with my sis. We had been trying for 4 months at that time and I was sure that something was going to happen soon. ( I know I think i jinxed myself) She was not planning on having kids for 5 more years as she just graduated from college this yr and was starting her teaching career. Well last night she asked me if she could barrow them because she is out growing all of her cloths and knows that I wont need them now until after she has already had her baby :-( That hit me hard! She is right even if I happen to get prego this month I will barely have a bump when she is full term...Feeling a little depressed after that!

And I totally understand the feeling of everyone saying "just stop trying"....My mother keeps telling me that and I just want to scream every dang time!!! Just because pregnancy came so easy for her and my sister they think that Me actually timing my ovulation is a bad thing AHHHH I get so mad every time I hear those words!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi AK, I completely understand how you feel. :-( I wouldn't even want to lend my clothes in that situation.

How did you get on at the scan? That must have been really hard :-(

I don't know what's wrong with me this cycle but I've really lost my oomph. I'm not going to track opks or temps at all, and just BD around my usual dates. Just can't be dealing with it. Maybe next cycle I'll be more motivated xxx

User image

Well the scan went great, He is quite the wiggle worm :-) They bumped her due date up a week because he is much larger than expected. I think the hardest part was the fact that her husband wasn't supportive at all. He was just quiet in the corner playing on his phone and all I could think in my horrible head was why can't this be me and my husband who actually want a baby right now... However I know my sis will be an awesome mom and I feel horrible for even thinking that :-(
I stopped using OPKs in November, in fact the last night I used one was the night I found out about my sis. Everyone at dinner was surprised that it wasn't me and I heard the "stop trying" about 50 times within an hour so I gave those up :-( I actually stopped taking my vitamins and everything I just gave up completely and decided if god actually wants this, none of the other stuff will change anything. I do still temp just because I am in the habit. I actually joined this website because my best friend and I were both trying at the same time and I had her to talk to but now she got her BFP at the same time as my sis so they have each other to talk to about prego stuff and I got bumped to the curb. I just get the occasional text now asking if I got my BFP this month but for the most part they have even stopped asking that. At least here we are all together and understand each other :-)

User Image

8 years ago

Hi AK! Sorry for being so quiet. I was trying to have a lower presence for a while and not stress too much. I decided to take a few cheap OPKs on the CD11 and got a positive on CD12, and I had two Clear Blue tests left and got a Peak on CD12 too! We've been BDing according to the SMEP plan - so hopefully we've covered our bases. I should be 1 DPO today. Will go for a bonus round on Saturday just in case! Only temped for a days just to confirm ovulation, so will do one more tomorrow and then I'm not going to temp for the rest of the cycle. Hopefully that will stop me obsessing over temps that stay high before the crash down to earth with my hopes!

How are you getting on? Looks like you are just a few days ahead of me! Your temps look good! :-)

xx

User image

Hello ladies,

I'm brand new to this forum (joined 30 minutes ago) and had to stop and leave a reply on this thread, because I feel your pain so much! OH and I have been ttc for 6 months now, I never knew it could be so stressful! I'm not sure if everyone that I know has constantly been having babies around me and I never noticed, or whether everyone's timing is just really good, but -seriously- everyone around me is babying right now. 4 people that sit adjacent to me at work have had babies in the last 6 months. My little sister is due in a couple weeks. No less than 3 friends are well along or just gave birth. Meanwhile, OH and I just had our first appointment for some fertility testing because my cycles don't seem to be very conducive to the effort. I'm at CD 24 and just started the bbt descent to AF, been spotting for 2 days now. I was so hopeful this month too, when my spotting started 2 days later than normal!

8 years ago

Hi Lilili,

Welcome to CTP!

I totally feel your pain. Some days I'm down too. I felt so disheartened at the beginning of this cycle, but had a little boost around ovulation, so we've given it a go and hope for the best!

I work with loads of pregnant ladies too, so I know how it can get you down. It's very obsessive. I'm not temping for the rest of this cycle. I have a temp shift. I'm happy with it, now I'm going to just get on with the next two weeks and see what happens!

xx

User image

I feel both of you. I am so down today. I just spent the weekend with my 20 week pregnant sister and hearing her constantly talk about her baby moving is killing me! Yes I am excited to be an aunt and its fun to feel him.... but seriously emotionally drained!

I had another friend announce her pregnancy this weekend. I am happy for her as she had a miscarriage at 37 weeks and that was really rough on her so I am happy for her but this make 9!!! of my friends due between 7/1 and 7/20.... I cant make this stuff up!! I am loosing my mind more and more with every announcement!

I am now 7 DPO, I had such a painful ovulation this cycle and I have went to multiple dr's in the last 3 years telling them that my right ovary just doesn't feel right and they all say they cant find anything. I even thought maybe it was a hernia for a little bit because it only use to hurt when I coughed or sneezed. Then Sat DH and I DTD and it was pretty uncomfortable in the right are again and I had slight spotting after words. My dr wont see me until June 6th which would be the 1 year mark for TTC but I think if AF shows up again I am going to call and tell her I need an ultrasound or something because I want to know if something is wrong with me!

Staying positive is not easy! We have to stick together and we will get thru this!

User Image

8 years ago

Hiii everyone ...pls let me join u in this discussion
Am swati...its ttc#5 for us after missed abortion last year in mar
Today i hv a weird cramp in my lower abdomen..its feels as if ì hv pulled a muscle or its stretched due to flatulence
Heyyyyy let me kow wat u all think
Lobe and regards

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo