Community post

Discussion

Helppppp

So My July cycle lasted longer than usually it was 35 days long so I thought my fertile day won't be untill day 18 or something now it's only day 10 in my august cycle and am fertile today as I took a text on Friday or sat and it was not ovulating day. Has sex Saturday and Sunday and today and today am ovulating didn't think that was possible. U do you think I missed my window to try the best time for TTC before the ovulating starts prior to today. I was think the sex on sat and sun was my peek time. Any help please as I lost my baby in April and this is my first month TTC

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't necessarily think you missed your window! From what I have learned thus far in ttc. The best days are the day before and the day of ovulation. So if you had sex sat; sun, and today. I would think you are god to go!!

9 years ago

Awww thanks I was starting to think that. Was scared incase I missed it. On this super healthy fertility diet so here's hoping it works within 6 months

Thank you so much xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo