Community post

Discussion

Trying so hard not to symptom spot

So at 6dpo I had crazy AF type cramps all day. I felt like she was just knocking on my door and my lp was gonna be all screwed up. No AF. Then 7 dpo I get a temp dip to just under my cover line. Cramps pretty much gone. This morning at 8 dpo my temp spiked big time..highest it's been..trying to stay level headed but it's Sooooooo hard!! So far I've had headaches and achy legs, plus tired..very

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Another huge temp spike this morning

8 years ago • Post starter

I am in the exact same boat! I'm 6dpo today and it seems like every tiny thing my body does MUST be a pregnancy symptom, in my mind. I keep trying to make myself relax and just enjoy the process, but it's really difficult! I am forcing myself to wait until 11dpo to poas! Time has never moved so slowly

8 years ago

Well..my chart is triphasic apparently...

8 years ago • Post starter

I am 8 dpo and going crazy. I am getting light twinges every now and then and my boobs are sore beginning yesterday.

It is so confusing specially because my boobs get sore before af. So now I am kind of confused and upset thinking maybe it's af's symptom not pregnancy.
Just to see what happens, i did hpt and it came out negative...just hoping it was because it is too early.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo