Community post

Discussion

Don't lose hope...and here's why.

Ok so i was struggling with about a billion negative pregnancy tests this month. I took a first response from 6 dpo all the way up until 14 dpo. All negatives. I went to the doctor because I was sure I had implantation bleeding at 10 or 12 dpo and I just had a feeling I was pregnant. I got a blood test at the doctor this past Friday. So...2 days ago. And it was a negative!!! I felt so discouraged and dismissed the fact that I was pregnant. Well my period still didn't know up. I am three days late today. I went and grabbed some first response tests aND took them at 6 pm tonight and I got a positive. It was light...but it was a positive!!this all goes to show that we know our bodies and everyone's body is different. Don't give up hope!! Keep testing until either your period shows up or you get a positive! Baby dust to all!

October baby coming!!:)

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Thank you for giving us all hope! Bfns at 7 8 and 9dpo and feel as out as ever - but now have a reason to not give up. Congratulations and all the best!

8 years ago

Thank you! My tests are still pretty faint and I'm at 17 dpo. No worries! :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo