Community post

Discussion

Hmm

Right. I am now 2 days late for AF. I've only ever been late twice before which was when I was pregnant. My first pregnancy however with my four year old I had a cryptic pregnancy so he didn't produce any HCG and I did not know until I had a routine cyst ultrasound and found out I was 26 weeks. Yeah. You can imagine the surprise! As I didn't even know I was pregnant. Had no symptoms or anything. But having said that I bled every month for the six months I didn't know but was only late on the first month... Now I'm worried I might be having another cryptic pregnancy as tests are neg but I'm late.. I first calculated it as a 25 day cycle because that's what mine normally are but we are no on CD28? HELP.?!?!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Since you have a history of it, I would call doctor and make an appointment. In the meantime, take prenatals and do what you would do if it were positive since you are trying anyway.

Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo