Community post

Discussion

Early Symptoms

My name is Kelly. I'm new to this site. My husband and I have been trying since September to get pregnant. This month I feel different though. More symptoms. And i've learned not to take a pregnancy test too early... Disappointing. Today, I am 6 days po and have had light light cramping, cervix fluid, backache (for the past 2 days), nausea (especially today), headaches, always feel hungry, even after 15 minutes after I eat, always feel like I could use a nap, lightheaded, and I keep seeing blue veins on my breasts every now and then. More lately. I had a dream 2 nights ago about my husband and I. We had 2 daughters, one was about 3-4 and the other was about a yr older. Was nice. We were getting them ready for school and were in the process of making a third child!! Both were blonde headed, like their mother! Well, future mother... I just really hope I'm pregnant... This will be our first child. Unless you count dogs, haha. jk. I read that dogs can sense when youre pregnant, sometimes even before you know yourself. Thought that was pretty neat. I love Google. I'm wondering if our dog will act protective or be jealous. We have a ShihTzu. Bella. Anyway, the waiting game is killing me, I really hope to be pregnant. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

20 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7dpo and similar symptoms to you. Back ache, headache, nausea, dry CM though and so dog tired some days that I've taken a few 2-3hr naps during the day.

I too had a dream but nowhere near as cool as yours.
In mine, I was trying for hours to push out a baby while my husband coached me in between watching sport....this is highly likely to happen in real life...however, I FINALLY push out a BIG baby boy. He's MASSIVE! The size of a 3 month old.
I'm holding him while in shock and instead of being with us, my husband is on the phone telling all his mates that he now has a rugby player!
I told my husband about this dream and he replied with "Let's hope it's a premonition, not just a dream."
Uh, excuse me! How about you push out the 12pound baby, Bucko!

Good luck to you! I hope this is it!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hi, I'm Jodie,
I'm 8dpo and i'm having the same syptoms as you. If i am pregnant this will be my first and i can't wait to take the test. I have 6 days until my period is due and i'm really nervous. I want it to have worked, and i've been having really vivid dreams about finding out i'm pregnant.
And i was wondering if anyone has had the 'feeling'?
Sort of like you get the feeling that you're pregnant. Me and my partner have both had this feeling even though it's too early to take a test. :')

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Hi Jodie! I've had that feeling. I had it with my daughter. NO ONE believed me.

Seems we're on the same day. I'm now 8dpo too, but I still have 10 days until expected AF (going by my 'average' cycle length.)

Not long for you now. Good luck!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hi Girls!!

I'm Julie! 5 dpo...gassy, pimples keep popping up on my face!! I haven't had a break out like this in years!! I hope it's a positive sign!! Then all the pimples will be worth it! ;) My husband and I have been ttc since September....I feel different this time! No dreams though...i want one! lol

Hopefully we can all share good news soon!!!

fingers crossed!

12 years ago

Hey girls! Was good to hear that I'm not the only one having these symptoms!! I now have the goosebump like bumps on my breasts. Looks like a pimple but I googled it and its just like the Montgomery tubercle they talk about. I'm now 8 dpo. I've been really moody, irritable, sleepy, gassy, pimple breakouts... I could go on. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case. But I so hope I'm pregnant. My husband and I, too, have been trying since September and we are hoping this is it! Supposed to take a test on the 19th or 20th. I am supposed to get my monthly on the 20th and so hoping not to as a means of me being prego! I hope we all can share "positive" results and news here soon too! Its nice talking to others who are experiencing the same symptoms as me!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

This will be our first baby. I'm so excited! I really want a girl but if God decides to give us a boy I'm happy with that too. ;) I thought my dream was great! My mom had a similar dream before she had me. And it would be awesome to have that same thing happen to me. I didn't get our daughters' names though... that would have been awesome. And now, I keep seeing babies and pregnant people more now than I ever have... Lol. It drives me nuts!

The vien thing was one of my only sysmtoms with my son they were everywhere it was strange to see huge ble viens all over my body oh and the dreams were crazy.
and I had shih tzu when I was pregnant with my son and when I was in labor but still at home my dog would not leave my side and did not let me out of his sight the whole time he looked very worried about me that was 11 yrs ago and he has passed on but we have 3 now so we will see how they act when a new brother or sister are on thier way.

User Image

12 years ago

We also have a ShihTzu, her name is Bella. She is about years old. And she's so cute. She's been coming around to me a lot more lately. I know dogs can sense when you're pregnant, even before you know yourself sometimes... I really do hope to be pregnant. I've had more pregnant dreams too. Crazy.

I also wonder if Bella will be jealous or protective... We will see.

~Kelly

My dog didn't care less about my daughter when she was born (coz she didn't know how to throw a ball yet, see LOL). Not long after though we bought another puppy home and he grew up to be best friends with my daughter. I have photos of my daughter laying on the grass in the backyard at aged 2 and our fully grown mastiff x great dane laying next to her with his head on her belly. So adorable.
Sadly we had to get rid of the mastiff, but he's now living the life as a spoiled INSIDE dog (can you believe it?) with a friend of ours.

This 2ww (almost 3ww for me) is dragging on forever. :(

While pregnant with my daughter I had a dream I was having a boy :/ my dreams always deceive me.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I'm now 11dpo and i'm having all the symptoms, even breakouts of spots now!! And last night i had some pinkish brown spotting, i'm just crossing my fingers that it's implantation spotting. I'm not expecting my af for another 3 days and i Never have spotting a few days before so wish my luck that it's worked. :D
Best of luck to you all.

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo