Community post

Discussion

Anyone else due for AF?

Is anyone else due for AF today? I had cramping & spotting from 6 - 10 dpo which is really weird for me, but so far all BFN. Starting to lose hope for this cycle.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

for me AF was supposed to start yesterday. Had little spotting on 13dpo and a little spotting today 15dpo and I am cramping

8 years ago

Did you test yet? This wait is making me crazy

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm due Sunday,yesterday( Thursday )I had tested and I thought I saw smth,tested again today and Nada zero.So I just gave up and got myself buisy in the kitchen

8 years ago

I've been testing at least once a day for like a week and I was fine with the negatives b/c I figured it was too soon. But when it was negative last night I got disappointed for the first time. I decided I'm not testing today. AF still didn't come yet though so I guess there's a little hope. I just want to know for sure. I took it easy at the gym today, just in case. Normally I work out until I'm exhausted & can hardly stand. Not knowing is driving me crazy!

8 years ago • Post starter

12 dpo and ive been having cramps... I also tested early and was was also fine with the neatives but now it's just making me sad.
It truly isn't over till af shows so I'm praying i get that darn line.
Best wishes to you all! And trust me I feel your pain.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo